BC Racing coilover Install and review

DRock

Reaction score
You dont want to be messing with a car the day before it goes out or makes a 200 mile drive to a show that sponsors want to see the car at.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
The stance on this thing is perfect. I saw your location is in Hawaii, but didn't even think twice that your Billy's pal. Both the cars look sick together.

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
car looks sick man ... im about to shoot for these to just because of you're thread man.

btw the shit you say is hilarious sometimes!

*thumbsup* on the car too

DarkTrak

Small kine pimpin'
Reaction score
The stance on this thing is perfect. I saw your location is in Hawaii, but didn't even think twice that your Billy's pal. Both the cars look sick together.

Thanks, Cam. Yeah Billy is the reason I spend so much money on this pig. He mentioned your name before, something IMBOC related im sure

DarkTrak

Small kine pimpin'
Reaction score
@ JV doose:

Thanks man, I try to keep it light and entertaining in here. This place gets all serious and angry sometimes. I bought my kit through Emerson @ Last Call Racing. He is the only guy I trust with parts ordering. TOP notch customer service.

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
@ JV doose:

Thanks man, I try to keep it light and entertaining in here. This place gets all serious and angry sometimes. I bought my kit through Emerson @ Last Call Racing. He is the only guy I trust with parts ordering. TOP notch customer service.

very true ... some people do take things way to serious. nice looks like they're located in San Diego which isn't that far from me so i will be giving them a call.

hey quick question i read thru the whole thread but i dint recall you mentioning how you adjusted the camber? maybe some pics would help? thanks in advance

DarkTrak

Small kine pimpin'
Reaction score
hey quick question i read thru the whole thread but i dint recall you mentioning how you adjusted the camber? maybe some pics would help? thanks in advance

I dunno. You would have to ask the alignment shop I took it to.

DarkTrak

Small kine pimpin'
Reaction score
how does the car ride now that you've corrected the preload?

MUCH better. I had to re-do the ride height obviously, because it sagged once the preload was set correctly. Overall, I'm pleased. The rear is still a touch stiff, but that's just the spring rate.

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
awesome, thats nice to hear.

I'm leaning towards coilovers on this car. In the past (on other make cars) i've been able to get away with just a spring swap and havent touched the shocks/struts. But from what i've read about stock mustang shocks, they leave a lot to be desired.

After you do springs, shocks, and plates, your not that far away from a set of coils. I like the idea of custom drop/stance. All the springs offered seem either not enough or too much drop.

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
darktrak... i hit up emerson at last call and got my set ordered up. you were right great customer service and overall chill dude. i cant wait to throw em on!

pass1over - thats so true i went with just springs but it didnt reach the stance i wanted. i mean it was better for the mean time because it didnt look like a damn monster truck but coil are a must if ur looking for "stance"

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back