BC Racing coilover Install and review

DarkTrak

Small kine pimpin'
Reaction score
Well....it was the gold lock ring on the passenger side shock body. It was unscrewed about halfway up the shock.

DRock

Reaction score
haha im glad you figured out why it rode so bad. I knew there had to be something. I know mine rides stiff but damn lol

DRock

Reaction score
if anyone wants to see how low these will go, Im pulling the rear collars and matching the front to that for SEMA.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
How long have you guys had your BC coilovers (time + mileage)? I recently moved to an area with tons of potholes and I'm worried about longevity of the shocks. I've had them before on other cars but the roads were much less brutal.

DRock

Reaction score
Almost a year.....probably 11k miles.......and a track day

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Almost a year.....probably 11k miles.......and a track day

You're located in SoCal right? SD? I know SD has super nice roads. If you can imagine potholes and uneven pavement worse than downtown LA, then that's what I'm looking at dealing with. Think they'll survive? I know replacement shocks from BC are cheap, I've had to do it before but I'd rather not go through the hassle and get a solid kit to begin with.

With that said, do you mind firing me a PM on where and for how much you got the BC's?

I'm assuming you guys are all running the BR series.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back