Big shot of juice

Wingnut1988

black betty s197
Reaction score
Lookin to spray 200-300 on a plate kit on my current build... Just wondering if anyone has experience juggin that much through a stock intake. And yes i will go to a short runner sheet metal intake eventually.

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
Didn't Steeda make CMCV delete plates that had N2O direct port taps into them?

Also, I'm pretty sure most plate systems fizzle out around 200-250 shot. The orifice sizes become a restriction.

The stock intake manifold is proven to have poor air distribution to the back runners. I've seen a 3v pop the intake manifold through a guys hood here at LVMS on a 150 shot delivered via CAI nozzle, damn near burned the car to the ground too. Obviously his puddled, but just an example of a poor delivery system for larger shot size. Direct port is the safest and most efficient way to spray when it comes to big shots. If you're going to play big with nitrous, just do it right.

silverstang07

forum member
Reaction score
You aren't going to spray that big of a shot through a plate on a 3v. Heck it will be hard enough to get that much nitrous into a 3v with a single kit even if its a fogger.

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
You aren't going to spray that big of a shot through a plate on a 3v. Heck it will be hard enough to get that much nitrous into a 3v with a single kit even if its a fogger.

Dual bottle setup can push it, single bottle with a NANO kit could too. Anything above a 150 should be at least a dual stage or progressive shot, my biggest fear would be the donkey punch a straight 200 is going to rip on those internals, forged or not, thats a fat boom for small cubes.

07 procharger

Addicted to modding
Reaction score
im spraying a 200 direct port set up with Steedas ported delete plates. Off of a 10 pound bottle.

Nitrous outlet built my system and can be seen in their vendor section

john@nitrousoutlet

Reaction score
Like this....
3v-charge-motion-plate-2-solenoid-distribution-block-3.jpg

oh5gt

Reaction score
Do you have to remove intake to change jets? 200 shot all the time I guess. I dont have a problem with this, just curious.

I now know where my next nitrous set up is coming from.:clap:

07 procharger

Addicted to modding
Reaction score
Yes I do have to remove the intake, Or you can run a progressive controller, which I might.

Crappy cell pics...I have a vid of my first pull with it but I forget how to embed.

Old solonoids vs new ones

07 procharger

Addicted to modding
Reaction score
thanks guys, yes it was double what I had budgeted for...but its worth it.

Very sneaky, except for the stand alone fuel cell where the battery should be.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back