Big Thanks to Chris...

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Man, I am a perv and I would really recommend you re-word most of this before people like me get the wrong idea! LOL

PiggySmallz

forum member
Reaction score
lol i figured someone would say something...too late now might as well let everyone see it and get a laugh out of it haha

EDIT: Don and I were thinking along the same lines haha

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
Not a problem Joe, we seem to be New York's center for "some other shop did my suspension and now it squeaks and rattles OMFG help me before I sell this car."

I hope everyone made you feel like you were welcome at the shop.

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
4.10 huh, if I were Chris I would be embarassed you were telling people how small it is!

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
I don't recommend anything over 4.10s for customers because that's the highest you can go with FRPP gears without getting terrible whines.

Not everyone runs 4.30s like you and I or racecarboy here with 4.56 and 4.88.

PiggySmallz

forum member
Reaction score
I think the suspension would have been fine if new york didn't have such horse shit roads too. I come back from jersey and it's like i'm driving on a fucking battle field. If you try to avoid one pothole you hit another. Also I do a bit of highway driving so anything over 4.10 would have been overkill haha

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
I think the suspension would have been fine if new york didn't have such horse shit roads too. I come back from jersey and it's like i'm driving on a fucking battle field. If you try to avoid one pothole you hit another. Also I do a bit of highway driving so anything over 4.10 would have been overkill haha

Normally people are complaining about NJ roads, LOL! :roflmao:

PiggySmallz

forum member
Reaction score
Normally people are complaining about NJ roads, LOL! :roflmao:

have you ever driven through brooklyn or staten island? They cut streets up for water mains or gas lines and don't cover the 2 foot long and 5 inch deep holes. Most of the time they do but for a day or two before they fill them the plates come off and people hit them at 40mph. I saw a guy in a lambo gallardo hit one a couple of weeks ago, i cringed more than he did lol

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Glad everything worked out for everyone- I should get a free Saleen SC'er for the referral lol.

Joe... what do you think of the gears?????????? Alum Driveshaft is next!!!!

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
We're doing a special for the gus - affiliated customers. One free supercharger when the labor is purchased through JDM - just $5895!!!

PiggySmallz

forum member
Reaction score
Glad everything worked out for everyone- I should get a free Saleen SC'er for the referral lol.

Joe... what do you think of the gears?????????? Alum Driveshaft is next!!!!

I'm thinking about the Saleen, just a little out of my price range right now. I like the gears a lot...chirping my shifts with heavy 20's FTW!!! glad chris convinced me that I didn't wanna be a bitch like you and get 3.73 haha :beer: Driveshaft and brakes are definitely next...can't get this thing to stop on a hill with the 20's lol

PiggySmallz

forum member
Reaction score
We're doing a special for the gus - affiliated customers. One free supercharger when the labor is purchased through JDM - just $5895!!!

If it was 5895 for the stage 2 kit including labor and tune, Vinny would do it right now haha...well assuming it also came with an air freshener that had gus' face on it

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
$5,000 even, including labor and SC'er (w/ the boxed tune) and we got a deal.... I'll put a deposit on it right now!!!

If I had an airfreshner with Gus' face on it, I'd put it in my pants!!!!! lol

PiggySmallz

forum member
Reaction score
$5,000 even, including labor and SC'er (w/ the boxed tune) and we got a deal.... I'll put a deposit on it right now!!!

If I had an airfreshner with Gus' face on it, I'd put it in my pants!!!!! lol

and originally the consensus was that I was the gay one in this thread...good work vin you flamer lol

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
If we were doing Stage 2 kits at $5895 installed and dyno'd we'd have a line from the front door to Brooklyn of 3Vs.

You'd kill yourself with the Stage 2 anyway. We just made 459 on a Stage 1 kit with the new ultimate air kit a few minutes ago. That's what the Stage 2 kit was back in the day, lol!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back