Big Thanks to Chris...

PiggySmallz

forum member
Reaction score
SO how much is a stage 1 with this ultimate air kit??? I need a good 435 rwhp to be happy!!!!

+1 to Vinny and if the line was to brooklyn, then brooklyn would obviously be the front of the line right? excluding gus because he's from the bronx. The bronx brings checklists :roflmao:

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
Vince:

Since you have an 06, you need a lot less.

$5895 base price
$69 clamp setup
$599 2008 Ultimate Air Kit
$112.50 Autolite HT0s
-$450 credit JDM Air Kit
-$200 credit since you have an SCT
$1138.50 labor
$475 dyno tune
$14.90 x 2 gallons coolant (one green, one yellow)

With that setup we could 3.40 the car and not only make more power down low for the same price, but it'd make damn near 450 on a very bad air day. Don't leave your tuner at home like every dope does. And bring your stock COPs with you that day.

$7668.XX estimate + tax

I would like to put a tensioner on the car at the same time but I'm trying to cut as much out as possible. It's free labor but still $189.00.

Bring a checklist, please. I'll even fax you over the hundred page Saleen instruction sheet so you can see the torque specs and make your checklist. And when it takes Craig an extra 45 minutes to do the install because he's checking off and initialing your 542 check boxes, I'll be all too happy to tack on an extra hour labor.
:roflmao:

Craig is a human checklist. He does a lot of stuff NOT in the manual which makes our installs of Saleen blowers a lot cleaner and easier to service in the future - you learn these stuffs when you've done a couple hundred installs like he has.

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Vince:

Since you have an 06, you need a lot less.

$5895 base price is this stage 1 or 2? I thought stage 2 was 5895?
$69 clamp setup what does the clamp setup do? Doesnt come with the kit?
$599 2008 Ultimate Air Kit what does this consist of?
$112.50 Autolite HT0s
-$450 credit JDM Air Kit
-$200 credit since you have an SCT
$1138.50 labor
$475 dyno tune Does the kit come with a boxed tune???
$14.90 x 2 gallons coolant (one green, one yellow)

With that setup we could 3.40 the car (what does that mean??? Im a novice) and not only make more power down low for the same price, but it'd make damn near 450 on a very bad air day. Don't leave your tuner at home like every dope does. And bring your stock COPs with you that day. (whats wrong with the summit COPs?)

$7668.XX estimate + tax

I would like to put a tensioner on the car at the same time but I'm trying to cut as much out as possible. It's free labor but still $189.00.

Bring a checklist, please. I'll even fax you over the hundred page Saleen instruction sheet so you can see the torque specs and make your checklist. And when it takes Craig an extra 45 minutes to do the install because he's checking off and initialing your 542 check boxes, I'll be all too happy to tack on an extra hour labor.
:roflmao:

Craig is a human checklist. He does a lot of stuff NOT in the manual which makes our installs of Saleen blowers a lot cleaner and easier to service in the future - you learn these stuffs when you've done a couple hundred installs like he has.

Just a few questions for you above that can help me clarify everything so I know what I'm getting into..... I'm very serious about this! Its either a SC'er or a Cobra. :thumb:

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
Yeah, by 3.40 the car, that means we will install an upper supercharger pulley which measures approximately 3.400 inches in diameter, the purpose of which is to increase the supercharger's rotor speed, therefore airflow, boost pressure measured at the manifold, and hopefully power.

Noob. :thumb:

Stage 2 adds smaller pulley, fuel pumps, spark plugs standard. Stage 1 supposedly does 425 at the wheels but we've been seeing insane numbers with this 2008 Ultimate Air Kit lately in the good air...a car we set up for 480ish hp (3.00 pulley, 60s, 08 air kit, full exhaust, tensioner, fuel pumps, plugs) just made 512 on the dyno a few minutes ago. This is the first string of good air we've seen on this 2008 Ultimate, it's previously always been 115+ in the dyno room, that run was at 85, much much better.

Stage 1 does come with a mail order tune. The dyno tune is an optional extra. Aftermarket COPs suck. I'm sure Jim Sr. will take the time to lecture you as such. :popcorneat:

More details on Mr. Bad Ass 2008 Ultimate Air Kit
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108509&highlight=ultimate

It's the factory intake on a 2008 Saleen Extreme.

mAnYsTyLeS

forum member
Reaction score
Air fresheners, gays, checklists, what the hell is going on?!?!

Vinny, the Saleen sounds like a badass deal...grow some balls and do it! The best thing about it is that the shop that mastered the Saleen unit is only an hour or so away from us - JDM! No brainer dude. :beer:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back