BLKBULLITT rebirth! Back in a S197!!

klaw

forum member
Reaction score
I will keep in touch as the weekend gets closer. It will also give me a reason to visit my sister in Calgary. The show is on Sunday?

Yup Sunday starts at 10am goes until 4

Weather looks good! Our current plan is to leave from Flying J on the south end of Barlow at Deerfoot (the travel plaza, not Road King) at 6:30 AM. If that isn't early enough to get on the street then I guess we'll just park wherever there is space.

Apparently the restaurants are still few and far between from the June floods. It's probably a good idea to bring some food and water along just in case. Hope to see you both there!

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
Ill be leaving Calgary at 7am and meeting up with a friend and his dad. Will be coming down right afterwards.

Ill definitely see you at the show! PM me your number and we can meet up at either my car or yours.

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
Alrighty,

Cars been parked for winter since October 1st, :( it's double tarped beside my house along with pillows and whatever you can think of I stuffed under the hood.

Sucks since I can't work or fiddle with it at all. Oh well.

Anyways figure ill post some plans for the car that I want to get over winter

-Pan-hard bar
-Strut bar
-Got my eye on a set of wheels but need to see how funds are
-E-brake fix (cable snapped I think need to figure this out)
-Breathers for the valve covers (here's my question I asked in Greg's breather FS tread. Question is bottom of the page along with first post last page. http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93981&page=11

-Pro charger oil change/cleaning
-Intercooler piping powder-coat
-SCT tuner and hoping to get an email tune from LITO, if anybody can explain to me how this process works that'd be awesome

ILW84U

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't stuff pillows or anything under the hood while it is stored outside. You are just inviting the mice to a nice nesting place IMO.

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
Should be fine it's only wrapped around the procharger. Probably going to start it tomorrow anyways just to check it out that it's all good.

Back