Blow my motor at 6,000 miles

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
you have a pic for everything

q-icon-no.gif

Ok, that was 3 posts with pictures, the 4th won't be funny. I'm waiting on pictures of this car, or see some evidence :makeadeal:

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
6 pages in, and I have a feeling this is just the start of it...

I'm just getting here at 8 pages in. And I see it going for awhile yet....

you guys like the color pink huh???

That got me laughing out loud...but then I saw this right after it....

And I shot Mt. Dew outta my nose. That shit burns like mad too!

Hey OP, here's some advice. I've received tunes from two of the best known tuners on the forums. Both had to be tweaked a little bit with some datalogging. Why the hell you thought you could just slap an untested tune in your car and drag with it shows a serious lack of understanding about performance cars, either import or domestic. If you came over to domestics because you were tired of blowing up imports, guess what? You're gonna blow up a lot of domestics too because you don't know what the fuck you're doing.

Oh yeah. Can't leave out with out this:

Grammar_Time.gif

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
As I'm mirroring this thread, I'm sitting in the library at college trying to write 4 papers... So I gotta do something to humor myself and others.

ChiDiddy

forum member
Reaction score
not taking sides here, but wouldnt anybody? If I just bought a brand new 5.0 and the motor blew, damn right Im taking it to ford. You honestly cant say, "well, Im going to fork out about 10k to put a new motor in my already new car". Even if it was due to a bad tune or if it was my fault. You will try and fight it to get it replaced....

exactly. He probably would have done the same shit if he were in that position and wants to bash others for that? makes real fucking sense.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I can bet that most would have done the same, just would have been quiet about it. Either way, glad it's fixed! I'd give BBR a shout for the tune on the new motor, then show some runs at the track! Between the weather and trying get parts for my auto swap, i'm itching to see some vids of track runs to tide me over until I can hit the track!

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
exactly. He probably would have done the same shit if he were in that position and wants to bash others for that? makes real fucking sense.

I don't have to make sense, who told you that? :asshat:

schuhanks5.0

あなたのライサー!
Reaction score
I am from corpus as well.. i was at the track racing MY 2011 5.0 the same day jesse was. i am NOT sure what "evo" tune he is talking about but the dam thing was so rich it looked like my diesel making a pass. this was at the tx2k11 meet. now i know many techs and the service advisor where his car is at, and last i heard is he broke the #8 ring land. i looked at the plug pulled at the track cleaned and reinstalled drove home. it had a miss it wasnt blown up last i seen it but motor was replaced due to ring land.

schuhanks5.0

あなたのライサー!
Reaction score
And no one is selling you anything.

i may be a new member here but this incident is indeed a true one. if you believe it or not is up to you.. i live in the city and see the OP on a regular basis i have even ridden in this paticular car before i pulled the trigger on mine. his first tune felt great and had good afr's what is so hard to believe that he had a bad tune?

101fng

forum member
Reaction score
i'm actually from TN lol. i've never been in OPs car. i was showing this troll (OP) how easy it is to claim to have seen OPs car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back