BMR Watts Link - Teaser

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Seems like this kit is three life times away from hitting the market.

Well, keep in mind....we developed several styles.

We went through about 5 diff mount designs, before narrowing it down to 2 now....

We made 3 different Chassis Mount designs, and we chose this on I pictured above for various reasons.

It is easy to build and sell a part. It isn't as easy, when you build and sell a part that has to meet many requirements, in an effort to push the part to the top of the market (share). :beerdrink:

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
Well, keep in mind....we developed several styles.

We went through about 5 diff mount designs, before narrowing it down to 2 now....

We made 3 different Chassis Mount designs, and we chose this on I pictured above for various reasons.

It is easy to build and sell a part. It isn't as easy, when you build and sell a part that has to meet many requirements, in an effort to push the part to the top of the market (share). :beerdrink:

If you want to test one out on a air ride car......let me know.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Nope sorry. I threw my hat in first. I'll be the first with it on air to test :)

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
Nope sorry. I threw my hat in first. I'll be the first with it on air to test :)

but I'm only 15 minutes away......and been bugging Kelly about it for probably over a year now! I will make the sacrifice to help all my fellow air ride brothers, you can thank me later!

KingofQueens

forum member
Reaction score
its ok, u all get one!!!
oprah-you-get-a-car-o.gif

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
$549.95

Just about all of my hair has fallen out, getting it there.....

You are welcome...

Whiskey11

SCCA Autoscrosser #23 STU
Reaction score
$550! Count me in if it fits verts

There is no reason it couldn't work with a vert....

If you take the vert braces off...

As for making it work with the vert braces... you'll have to ask Kelly if you need to remove them or if you can use some of the other mounting points to accomplish the goal.

The best solution to the vert problem is to not buy a vert in the first place... but what do I know! :)

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
WOOO
So 550 for the chassis mount version, prob cant do much less for a diff mounted version,
are you going to still produce two models.
If you skip the other you could spend more time on the axle brace :highfive:

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I think the diff mount version will be less.....only time will tell. :)

No ETA on the axle brace at this time.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
This WL005 / WL006 (yes, part #'s are official) - is every bit of a $699 - $750 Watts Set-Up....

I will tell you, for a fact, we will be raising the pricing down the road on this piece. We may stagger the pricing, or just raise it all in one shot for 2016....not sure at this point.

That said, we truly price our components on formulas....(this is why our rear sway bar is $420...if you don't believe me) - so, the less it cost to build it, the less our price is.

If this thing sells like we think it will, the pricing may not end up as high as I anticipate 1-2 years down the road.

The diff mount, is the version we planned on shaking the earth with the pricing. That unit, when it gets released....should be that piece that is the $450-$550 Watts.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back