boss intake for next mod?

Lawlessjay

forum member
Reaction score
Are you going to install the gears yourself? If not, talk to the installer. Either they might have things and you don't need a kit, or they will want something specific.

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here. You say you're thinking about gears, then you say you want to SC so the 3.31 will be fine, then you say you're going to order them. You're changing your story faster than Killary. Figure out what you want, and read some shit about the parts you're asking about. Tons and tons and tons of info on here, let alone on other forums, that will give you the answers.

sorry about that. My car looks great but now needs some balls, and summers is coming fast.

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
I don't want to do a clutch yet I only have 18k on mine. I was just wondering with all the clutches out there what does everyone prefer. Im ordering the gears Friday from American Muscle, which install kit do I need? With mine being low miled I wouldn't think I need a complete rebuild.

I would spend the extra money and get a twin disc clutch. You only want to do that job once.

For the install you will need at minimum a pinion bearing and a pinion nut. I would also do a solid pinion spacer and a rear diff cover with bearing cap support. That is another job you want to only do every few years.

If you have to save your pennies to do it right the first time then that is the route to go. Stick with the stock intake until you can afford to replace the stock clutch.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back