Bowling Green NMRA Roll Call and Turbo Coyote Shootout!

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This is going to be a bad ass shootout. I wish I could go just to watch. Some stout cars on that list.

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
This is going to be a bad ass shootout. I wish I could go just to watch. Some stout cars on that list.

Should be a good time. Still hoping I can save enough dough to get my dad and I out to SCSN. If all goes well in KY it might be possible

I had no clue, now that you mention it I haven't heard a single word about it. Why did they get rid of it?

5.0 mag is no more, weren't they who put it on? True street is cooler to me than KOTs

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
There's a station in Bowling Green that has E85. Not sure which, though it's supposed to be close to the track.

Hrmm, if anybody knows which and if anybody has tested it recently that'd be cool. I ran around to 3 different stations here and was e70 - e80. I have one place in Denver I could hit that is known to be 85-90% but was looking forward to heading east with no traffic instead of taking a detour south first.

Oh well, will figure it out one way or another. Leave tomorrow mid morningish, can't wait!

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
There's a station in Bowling Green that has E85. Not sure which, though it's supposed to be close to the track.

If you can find out what brand station it is thatd be great. Id like to call them and make sure so I know the address of it. Thanks!

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It is a great event every year and the weather usually is just perfect for Low ET's.

The track definitely has "TRACTION" :beerchug2:

Terry

corey5988

forum member
Reaction score
Hopefully it's prepped better than last weekend. I was able to launch at 3500 a few weeks ago and hooked like I had AWD, but last weeked I was getting rediculous wheelspin at 2k.

corey5988

forum member
Reaction score
I haven't had any luck finding the E85 station. I sent a message to the guy that was telling me about it. Hopefully he knows what he was talking about.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hopefully it's prepped better than last weekend. I was able to launch at 3500 a few weeks ago and hooked like I had AWD, but last weeked I was getting rediculous wheelspin at 2k.
Corey,

They (Treat) the (Complete) Drag-Strip for the NMRA World Finals.

No worries .............

Terry

shanshine

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The Turbo Coyote Shoot should be awesome!!!

Yes the Shootout will be part of the normal heads up rotation. So there will be 3 rounds of qualifying and then eliminations on Sunday.

The Ramada....yes it has a bar attached called Crossroads us NMRA Staff refer to it as Area 51, when you go check it out you will see why.
All of the NMRA Staff and a good portion of racers stay at the Ramada and can be found at Area 51 at some point every night. I believe Wednesday Night is the dance contest and Thursday is Scaraoke. They have a couple pool tables but they are covered up for Friday and Saturday because the place gets packed.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back