Brand new Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar and H.D. Panhard Brace

GT/CS-08

forum member
Reaction score
Up for sale is a brand new Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar and H.D. Panhard Brace. I purchased for my 2008 GT/CS and have since sold the car.As you can see, they are still in the original Steeda shipping plastic.I only took them out for the picture.I believe they will fit 05-14.I would like to sell these 2 items together.
Price: Asking $175 plus shipping
I would be willing to drive and meet someone up to 1 hour from me to hand deliver the parts if that works out.

Attachments

• Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar and Brace.jpg
    Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar and Brace.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 154
  • Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar and Brace2.jpg
    Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar and Brace2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 151
  • Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar and Brace3.jpg
    Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar and Brace3.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 152
  • Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar and Brace4.jpg
    Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar and Brace4.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 154

Epic510

Reaction score
Up for sale is a brand new Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar and H.D. Panhard Brace. I purchased for my 2008 GT/CS and have since sold the car.As you can see, they are still in the original Steeda shipping plastic.I only took them out for the picture.I believe they will fit 05-14.I would like to sell these 2 items together.
Price: Asking $175 plus shipping
I would be willing to drive and meet someone up to 1 hour from me to hand deliver the parts if that works out.

Damn it! I just bought and installed my bar tonight. If you'd consider selling just the brace please let me know. I'm close.

GT/CS-08

forum member
Reaction score
At this point I am hoping to sell together but if I decide to sell separately, I will let you know....thanks!

Epic510

Reaction score
At this point I am hoping to sell together but if I decide to sell separately, I will let you know....thanks!

I understand. Cool. I'm also in Bethlehem so it'd be an ez transaction.

Animalmutha97

S197 rookie
Reaction score

If you're willing to separate and Epic510 wants the brace, I'll take the pan hard bar. I'm about 40 minutes from Bethlehem

Back