Builds section

1lowtoy

forum member
Reaction score
I think it would be nice to see a "Builds" section added to the site. It's a great way to keep all of the nicer build ups located in one place. The Turbo Mustangs forum uses this and it seems to work very well.

06MUSTANGGT24V

S197 Torch Red Member
Reaction score
I think it would be nice to see a "Builds" section added to the site. It's a great way to keep all of the nicer build ups located in one place. The Turbo Mustangs forum uses this and it seems to work very well.
:thumb2: I like this idea

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
builds are considered Tech and that's where they typically remain

1lowtoy

forum member
Reaction score
Do you think we could have a sub forum under the Tech forum. It would just keep everything nice and easy to find the cars that are being build or that are completed. I do agree that it belongs in tech as most build threads are full of great info.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I agree the builds should be in the tech section but there are currently 4 builds going on in the Pimpin' It! section. Maybe a sub-section for builds under the Tech section wouldn't be a bad idea.

Earl

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I agree the builds should be in the tech section but there are currently 4 builds going on in the Pimpin' It! section. Maybe a sub-section for builds under the Tech section wouldn't be a bad idea.

Earl

some builds are cosmetic only. Without looking I'd bet that's why they are in Pimping. Swapping body panels and paint is not a tech topic here.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back