Calling for a "Pink" on "RedMustang" - NSFW Material

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
This is a perfect example of why vBulletin includes an 'ignore' feature in the forum software. Go to his profile page, click on the 'user lists' dropdown menu under his screen name and put him on ignore. Done and done. Or you can get all worked up over somebody else's actions and throw a hissy fit about it.

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well aware. It would still be occurring, however. As Ive said, Im a man of principle.

Last edited:

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
No, it isn't. Hell, I know for a long time I didn't post; just looked and read. But saying, "yes," "nice," or anything like that is less beneficial than not posting at all. Post up your opinions, facts, questions, and useful thoughts.

RedMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Positive words like "yes" and "nice" are a beneficial contribution.

They are my opinions, thoughts etc.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Positive words like "yes" and "nice" are a beneficial contribution.

They are my opinions, thoughts etc.

Agreed,its better than some of these racial slurs that get thrown around. Half the time I find that people on this forum (im not singling anyone out) tend to click up and only respond to who they want to vs making everyone feel at home........but I love this site either way.

RedMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Agreed,its better than some of these racial slurs that get thrown around. Half the time I find that people on this forum (im not singling anyone out) tend to click up and only respond to who they want to vs making everyone feel at home........but I love this site either way.

Thanks

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
FalconGTHO and I disagree about many things, but on this we are in agreement. I tire of the pointless single word responses.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back