Calling out NC Photographers!!

07sgt0720

forum member
Reaction score
Hey all. I am looking to see if anyone local to the Fayetteville NC area would be interested in doing a photoshoot of my 2012 GT500. Obviously we would discuss price and I would like to see some of your previous work. Let me know if anyone is interested or if you know of anyone who might be interested. Thanks!! :thumb:

07sgt0720

forum member
Reaction score

Looks super sketch. I wouldn't trust any business located in Fayetteville. Tons of shady people around here just trying to take advantage of soldiers. I would much rather find someone who does it as a hobby and throw them a few bucks.

But judging by your little smilie dude rolling on the ground I am assuming that you know it looked sketchy. Fayetteville sucks. :tdown:

Sleeper_GT

forum member
Reaction score
Hey bro,
I'm in Raeford. I'm a member of another forum to and a buddy gave me the link to this thread. I'm not a pro, but have a Canon D-SLR T3i 18 Megapixel camera with several lenses. I take a lot of pictures of our group at G2G's etc. Not sure what you are looking for to do, but if it's not real complicated and doesn't need a studio I'll do it for free.
Links to pics:

http://s1073.photobucket.com/albums/w399/Sleeper_GT/

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/107157194682797233171/albums

Let me know if you can't to the albums. PM me if you like too.

Not that I'm trying to waste your time, but you want pictures and I like taking pictures.

Last edited:

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Looks super sketch. I wouldn't trust any business located in Fayetteville. Tons of shady people around here just trying to take advantage of soldiers. I would much rather find someone who does it as a hobby and throw them a few bucks.

But judging by your little smilie dude rolling on the ground I am assuming that you know it looked sketchy. Fayetteville sucks. :tdown:

If I am not mistaken, its some kid who like stole a car from someone basically and then lied about having a mustang that wasnt his or something like that.

07sgt0720

forum member
Reaction score
Hey bro,
I'm in Raeford. I'm a member of another forum to and a buddy gave me the link to this thread. I'm not a pro, but have a Canon D-SLR T3i 18 Megapixel camera with several lenses. I take a lot of pictures of our group at G2G's etc. Not sure what you are looking for to do, but if it's not real complicated and doesn't need a studio I'll do it for free.
Links to pics:

http://s1073.photobucket.com/albums/w399/Sleeper_GT/

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/107157194682797233171/albums

Let me know if you can't to the albums. PM me if you like too.

Not that I'm trying to waste your time, but you want pictures and I like taking pictures.

Technically I am in Raeford also!! All I am really looking to do is find a nice background or two and get some nice shots since I have absolutely none. You gotta let me know about some G2G's around here. I also haven't been to any!! It would be nice to chit chat with some local Mustang guys. Let me know if this is something you are interested in doing and if you have any ideas as to places with a nice backdrop. I really appreciate it!!

If I am not mistaken, its some kid who like stole a car from someone basically and then lied about having a mustang that wasnt his or something like that.

Ahhhh, makes sense now. I haven't heard about this until now. Some people are such scum.:wt:

Last edited by a moderator:

itsslow06

forum member
Reaction score
I'm no photographer but I'm in raleigh/ durham area and always happy to meet new people... there's a sonic meet in cary every Friday night...

Sent from the drag strip!

07sgt0720

forum member
Reaction score
I'm no photographer but I'm in raleigh/ durham area and always happy to meet new people... there's a sonic meet in cary every Friday night...

Sent from the drag strip!

I would love to come to one of the meets. Pm me more details if you don't mind. I wont be able to make it out this friday or next friday due to family visiting and then vacation in Florida next week, but after that I am definitely down to meet up in Cary.:clap:

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
It would be great to have you come to some of our meets.

Fayetteville MS park Oct. 13th or The Tail of the Dragon Nov 3rd.

07sgt0720

forum member
Reaction score
It would be great to have you come to some of our meets.

Fayetteville MS park Oct. 13th or The Tail of the Dragon Nov 3rd.
I just replied to you on mustangforums. I would love to come to the St. Judes event on the 13th but I will be in Florida on vacation. What is the tail of the Dragon one? Do you have a link with more info?

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey bro, I should be having a photoshoot with Vossen in the coming weeks. I haven't really talked about it yet since I don't have the dates narrowed down. I'll talk to East Coast Tire to see if I can get a group of guys out, maybe you guys can through a few dinero's to the photographer and get some pics going. I'll let ya know either way...

07sgt0720

forum member
Reaction score
Hey bro, I should be having a photoshoot with Vossen in the coming weeks. I haven't really talked about it yet since I don't have the dates narrowed down. I'll talk to East Coast Tire to see if I can get a group of guys out, maybe you guys can through a few dinero's to the photographer and get some pics going. I'll let ya know either way...

Sleeper_GT is gonna snap some pics, but I would be down to see whats up with some pro shots also. Let me know. Thanks!

cam101

forum member
Reaction score
Go to this website. Horsepowerjunkies.com and look up Cgartist. He does real good photography. He is also on Facebook. Bill Green look at albums. Also PM Rasmus.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back