Cam Group buy

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
Any vendors want to put together some sort of a cam group buy?

FRPP hot rods, Comp 127200, Stage 2 thumprs, or any other ideas?

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
John from BBR is checking to see if we can do a group buy on the BBR billet stage 1s

ShadowLands

Banned
Reaction score
I would venture a guess that SD got burned once upon a time. Just a guess though
You could say that. And got stuck with $5K worth of suspension shit. Typical thread goes.....5 people say, "Yeah man, I'm in." Then, ten people chime in and say, "Me too." Vendor sets it up. Issues the "Send in your money. We're good to go." Then all fifteen people say, "Oh man, I'm tapped right now. Maybe next week." Or you get, "I'll wait to see who else buys in before I send my money." (This one pisses me off the most because it spreads like a goddamn cancer.)

And the whole fuckin' thing dies a gruesome death.

Then you have the other issue of another vendor undercutting the piss out of you. But I digress........ :rant:

07stangcs

Undecided
Reaction score
I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today! LMAO maybe it's smarter to collect then order

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today! LMAO maybe it's smarter to collect then order
Had to buy the shit first. Suspension vendor wouldn't offer the pricing any other way because THEY had been torched on group buys before.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back