Cam Group buy

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
You could say that. And got stuck with $5K worth of suspension shit. Typical thread goes.....5 people say, "Yeah man, I'm in." Then, ten people chime in and say, "Me too." Vendor sets it up. Issues the "Send in your money. We're good to go." Then all fifteen people say, "Oh man, I'm tapped right now. Maybe next week." Or you get, "I'll wait to see who else buys in before I send my money." (This one pisses me off the most because it spreads like a goddamn cancer.)

And the whole fuckin' thing dies a gruesome death.

Then you have the other issue of another vendor undercutting the piss out of you. But I digress........ :rant:

I dont blame you. I think most of the vendors on here offer a decent price anyway. I just wouldnt want to delay my build waiting on a bunch of guys to get poll results on which cam or gear to go with. But hey thats just me.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Fuk em. There will be a continual souring of our economy! Hang on boys, cams by the dozen soon enough!

Last edited:

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
Lol I think im just gonna pick up some 127200s anyway. I figured more people would want those

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
im in on the frpp hotrods

or BBR stage 1. Right down the street and chris will hook us up!

Yeah I'm going to have to pass on BBRs looking for FRPP hot rods, I'd be in on that

Fuk em. There will be a continual souring of our economy! Hang on boys, cams by the dozen soon enough!

Lol I think im just gonna pick up some 127200s anyway. I figured more people would want those

See what I mean?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back