Cam's (GallopingFord) Bullitt Build Thread

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I like the new Demo Cam. One day I will have one of those for a "winter beater"

Thanks man. I didn't think that much of it until I pulled the top down and drove around all afternoon yesterday. It is slow and all over the road, but I had a blast driving it. I never realized how tightly knit jeep owners are; everyone of them kept waving to me - sometime is happens in the mustang but rarely.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks man. I didn't think that much of it until I pulled the top down and drove around all afternoon yesterday. It is slow and all over the road, but I had a blast driving it. I never realized how tightly knit jeep owners are; everyone of them kept waving to me - sometime is happens in the mustang but rarely.

I've only ever had it happen once around here in the Mustang.

BTW... NC event for you to plan for in Oct.

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86976

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
FFFFFF. I don't think I will be down there during then. It's fall break........... haha man this never works out properly. Btw, I can't find the date, when was that show in Greensboro in August?

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
sometime is happens in the mustang but rarely.

I always get weird looks from other Mustang drivers/owners. I usually get the excited smiles, thumbs up, and whatnot from totally random and unexpected people.

For example: old people, law enforcement officers, families with small children (because car is loud :crazy:) etc

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I always get weird looks from other Mustang drivers/owners. I usually get the excited smiles, thumbs up, and whatnot from totally random and unexpected people.

For example: old people, law enforcement officers, families with small children (because car is loud :crazy:) etc

Haha, I definitely see that. Driving through downtown areas, people sit and stare, kids playing in their yards stop and look, and mothers sit there and wave their hand in a up down motion saying slow down, when I'm only keeping up with traffic.

August 18th @ Parkway Ford in Winston.

Hm. I will be down there already, but it is move in day and may need to stay to greet parents. :crazy:

So, the new wheels should be shipping soon, got most of my stuff I ordered this weekend when I went on a impulse buy frenzy and now I just need to decide on tires. Looking at putting coin down on the Michelins, but not sure if I want to go for a 275/35 in the front and a 305/35 in the rear.

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
Lol I always get looks and nods and thumbs up in traffic when they hear and see my mustang and usually only get waves from other motorcyclist when I'm on the Harley not to many waves from other mustangers

Sent from your moms phone

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
When I'm on the motorcycle I get tired at waving haha.

Fresh off the truck today -

c6e4c891-a9fa-07f3.jpg

c6e4c891-aa48-d4b6.jpg

c6e4c891-aa8f-ee9e.jpg

Last edited:

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Did not know the laguna seca's had a different gas cap. It brings back so many good and horrific memories of that track.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Your going to clean it up and send it my way like we talked about right?

Sure thing, right after you pay the lady.

So the part purchasing I think has concluded for a bit...

Picked up Bruce's 1-pc Driveshaft and loop
Just ordered BMR Adj UCA and Mount
Ordered new 4.10's

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Damn didn't know the boss came in that color combo. Sick

Yeah it's the special black/satin grey combo for the LS. It looks much better than the 12 in my opinion. Currently car is already pending sale.

We have all 3 bosses on showroom - 2013 SY Boss, 2013 Black LS, and our 69 Boss 429. It's a horsepower orgy in here.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Finally ordered new mufflers. Driving around with these GTB mufflers is just boring, lol

Pic of white chocolate and dark chocolate:

c6e4c89c-6696-ae80.jpg

Still need to do a photoshoot of them both.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back