Cam's (GallopingFord) Bullitt Build Thread

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Going to be a busy day tomorrow...

Freshen up on suspension with new springs and mounts and UCA ad mount. New 7/8" wheel spacers with factory Bullitt wheels. New hardware in random places where it has either gotten damaged or worn. Trying magnaflow full exhaust hopefully it is a winner.

Car finally got done with body shop. New paint looks good but there are some defects I'm going to have them correct.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
You have a wheel problem haha.

So indecisive! Make up your mind, sir!

So far I'm set on CCW Classics full square setup 18x10 or 18x10.5, painted in satin silver.

ccw-classic.jpg

But yeah, I do have a problem.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Back to the basics

c6e4c890-49bf-4734.jpg

The Throttlebody Is giving me problems with stuck Idle again.

New sportlines are nice and spacers are perfect

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Some 2010+ Mirrors would look killer on the Bullitt!

I can't decide if I would like to do that yet. May just put the painted AM covers on it.

Wow.

Seeing that photo reminds me of my old Bullitt. God I miss that car more than anything...

Sorry man to hear it. I keep thinking about getting in something newer, but I feel that I would deeply regret it.

I'm really happy about how all the work turned out today. Took the better part of the day, but it was worth it.

I put in the Dynotech Driveshaft, thanks to BruceH and the BMR driveshaft loop. The fit was perfect. I also did the UCA and mount, but now I need to adjust the pinion angle. I don't have the tool for it, does anyone know what exactly I need to look for and if an auto parts store has one? I have a lot of clunking going on so hopefully after I adjust it, it will be better.

The new Magnapack 3" #16674 exhaust is amazing. Sounds deep, and mellow, and just what I was looking for. The only problem is that the 3" is so damn big, now I scrape over the smallest bumps and it just sounds horrid. I am not sure what I can do about it.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I was just about to perform a search for that tool. Thank you sir!

I have BMR LCA's that are not adjustible, but for adjusting the pinion angle I don't need to unbolt the driveshaft right? Just need to measure and then readjust the UCA to get around -2 of an angle?

Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
The Throttlebody Is giving me problems with stuck Idle again.

I have not one but TWO perfect, original equipment throttle bodies. If you need one, just let me know. If it fixes the problem then you can send me a few dollars for it.

No, you cannot have my FRPP twin 62mm throttle body.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Thanks Brian but I have my OWN FRPP 62mm TB.

I just slapped it on today and reflashed and this bitch is golden. Em magnapacks sound hella deep and sexy, but the drone is unreal. Fuck.

May have to live with it.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back