I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Kooks LT's and Midpipe - SOLD!

Eibach Sportline Springs GT - SOLD!

FRPP GTA Mufflers -
SOLD!

Magnaflow 16674 Full 3" Catback -
SOLD!

KONI STRTs Orange Struts and Shocks - SOLD!

Last edited:

carnutz

Reaction score
how do the gta mufflers sound with your setup compared to the stock bullitt mufflers and the Borla stingers I purchased from you? I also have the kooks LTs and hi flow catted h pipe. thanks.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Honestly the best way I can describe is is it is a mix between the Borlas and Corsas. They are very audible and have a exotic sound with the x pipe. They are not as deep as Borlas. They have a very crisp rasp to them and still maintain a very calm aspect too.

Ill post a video I took the other day when I get back from my shop.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Man, you're GIVING that stuff away!!!!!! Sportlines will work on somebodys 5.0 as I brought mine over from my 3V and put them on my 5.0 and those Magnaflows would be mine if I still had my 3V.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Man, you're GIVING that stuff away!!!!!! Sportlines will work on somebodys 5.0 as I brought mine over from my 3V and put them on my 5.0 and those Magnaflows would be mine if I still had my 3V.

I need to clear house to pay for the new car mods! Plus I don't want to have this stuff wasting away in storage for the next 4 months while I finish school.

Sickstng22

Reaction score
Any drone to the GTA's? I have a Mac catback now and I think I'm ready to switch it out..

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
FRPP GTA Mufflers - $170 shipped. I owned them, sold them to LAstang, bought them back. And now selling them again. Haha. They were my favorite setup with my LTs out of all 10 combos I've tried.

LULZ!! These are a killer choice of mufflers people! GLWS Cam!

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Man I want those sport lines. My wife would kill me.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Cam, what's the difference in sound between the GTA and GTB mufflers? I did delete my cats so the GTB are pretty throaty but everyone seems to gravitate toward the GTA mufflers. You've run both so I figured your opinion would be informative.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Cam, what's the difference in sound between the GTA and GTB mufflers? I did delete my cats so the GTB are pretty throaty but everyone seems to gravitate toward the GTA mufflers. You've run both so I figured your opinion would be informative.

GTB's focus on being moderately deep and more calm while retaining the V8 characteristic. The GTA's are more acoustic and deliver a more audible note with a hint of raspness (very mature rasp, if that makes sense) - it has a great exotic spice to it IMO.

GTB's are nice but I did not enjoy them since they only really sounded good with cats at WOT. The GTA's sounded good but well mannered all through the speeds.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Thanks, Cam. Without cats the GTB mufflers are a lot different and a lot louder than stock. I like the deep tone so I think I'll pass on the GTA's for now. Thanks for the explanation.

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
PM sent. if you didnt get it PM me please.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I'll take the Sportlines if they are still available. Let me know.

Eibach Springs have just sold.

GTA Mufflers Pending Sale

I updated pricing on the Koni STR.T's (dropped them $50)

Guys, if you are local I'll be really generous with selling this stuff so I dont have to go through boxing, finding materials to protect it and then electronic funds.

Last edited:
Back