Classifieds Posting Requirements

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Patience has nothing to do with it; it is clearly stated in the classifieds section what the process is....if you did not take the time to read it....welll.....anyway....

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Patience has nothing to do with it; it is clearly stated in the classifieds section what the process is....if you did not take the time to read it....welll.....anyway....

It takes patience to read all that... Oh wait...

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You wouldn't walk into a strangers garage and start offering stuff for sale to him and his friends. You gotta get to know people. You gotta take some lumps as the new guy. Take the lumps and you're part of the group. Complain and the lumps get bigger and bigger until you say to hell with it and leave. The group goes on. You're welcome to be a part of the group.

Feshdogg

2008 E-Force Bullitt
Reaction score

Feshdogg

2008 E-Force Bullitt
Reaction score
"There is now two requirements that have to be met that will happen over time by being an active member, then the system automatically gives you the ability to post in the classifieds."

^^^ Sounds pretty vague to me...Just read how many people are confused on the first page. Not just me.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There were a lot of questions when it first came out and there were issues to be worked through...not denying that....

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You can piss and moan all you want you will not get the rule changed or any consideration or any sympathy from the established group. Accept the rule or move on.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
And that is your opinion. Mine is the opposite.

If it's so clear then why are there 4 stickies trying to say the same thing?

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/announcement.php?f=12

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61107

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61060

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58626

Let's see how long we can go back and forth with our opinions. :kma:

Sorry, that smiley was funny.

And yet you still were unable to grasp the rules without posting this thread. :thud:

technically one of those links is an announcement and not a sticky, one is a guide how to properly post a classified thread, one is Kimmer's initial thread and one clearly says "Consolidation...." so the added rules and original rules are all in one spot

Last edited:

Synister500

Reaction score
In my defense to my first post, I was drunk. In real life I'm an asshole and Internet tough guy!

If he keeps this up he's bound to raise his post count lol.

Last edited:

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If he keeps up with this he may increase his PINK count. I just don't understand why newbs come on here and complain that we don't operate like other forums.

If you new guys want the forum to operate like other forums then go to the other fucking forums and get off here. :soapbox: We like the way this forum operates.

Earl

Synister500

Reaction score
If he keeps up with this he may increase his PINK count. I just don't understand why newbs come on here and complain that we don't operate like other forums.

If you new guys want the forum to operate like other forums then go to the other fucking forums and get off here. :soapbox: We like the way this forum operates.

Earl

Pink is a good color for whinny noobs!

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
What a dumb twat...if you put half the effort into understanding the rules as you did trying to argue about them, we wouldn't be having this stupid conversation. Just sayin'

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back