Classifieds Posting Requirements

Synister500

Reaction score
Is there anyway that all noobs text is pink in color for an undisclosed time period? Maybe even have a pacifier for their avatar if they make a new thread complaining about the classified section rules!!

BJ

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Everyone knows it is hard to post on this forum! :towlwhip:

Member since June 2009 :wtf1:

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I guess you can't teach a Freshdogg new tricks or old tricks for that matter....
But I'm pretty sure pink still works ;) lol

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
how about you pm me what youre trying to sell so i can get first dibs and also tell you if all of this was worth it. you may be trying to sell shit no one wants, or you may be sitting on a gold mine.

Feshdogg

2008 E-Force Bullitt
Reaction score
For the slow people in this thread, and/or hypocrites:

1. I read the stickies before I created this thread
2. I used the search function
3. I was asking for clarification because they are not specific. Is that a crime?

Yes, I've been using, posting, buying, and selling on this forum since 2009. What does that have to do with anything. The classified rules have changed, I'm not bashing that or this forum. All I wanted to know was why I couldn't post when I could before.

I know this must be hard for some of you, but sometimes your shit aint as great as you think (i.e. not clear when it is easy to make it clear). So when someone criticizes YOU, take the criticism and learn from it. If YOU can't, then don't dish it out!

Yes, I think this is a great forum. Yes, I think the rules for the classifieds are GOOD. For the people telling me to get lost or 'threatening' with this pink thing, do you really think you don't sound like an immature 5th grader?

Take the criticism. Move on. :thumb2:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
A simple pm to a moderator would have gotten you your answer. This is a typical newbie thread. Look at all of the other threads that are of the like, how well did those go?

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
For the slow people in this thread, and/or hypocrites:

1. I read the stickies before I created this thread
2. I used the search function
3. I was asking for clarification because they are not specific. Is that a crime?

Yes, I've been using, posting, buying, and selling on this forum since 2009. What does that have to do with anything. The classified rules have changed, I'm not bashing that or this forum. All I wanted to know was why I couldn't post when I could before.

I know this must be hard for some of you, but sometimes your shit aint as great as you think (i.e. not clear when it is easy to make it clear). So when someone criticizes YOU, take the criticism and learn from it. If YOU can't, then don't dish it out!

Yes, I think this is a great forum. Yes, I think the rules for the classifieds are GOOD. For the people telling me to get lost or 'threatening' with this pink thing, do you really think you don't sound like an immature 5th grader?

Take the criticism. Move on. :thumb2:

If you've been a member for 3+ years you should have been smart enough to simply do like jewc75 said and PM'd a mod.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
The one thing that this thread has going for it is that any newbs that are curious about what the classified posting requirements are will now know .... That is assuming that they search.

Back