Classifieds Posting Requirements

Feshdogg

2008 E-Force Bullitt
Reaction score
I remember in the past that you needed a certain amount of posts to post in the classifieds section. Well I can't find that in any of the rules and I am assuming that's why I still can't post there. What's the deal?

Thanks!

Steve

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score
I remember in the past that you needed a certain amount of posts to post in the classifieds section. Well I can't find that in any of the rules and I am assuming that's why I still can't post there. What's the deal?

Thanks!

Steve

Its not a certain number or a rule. Basically u have earn some trust by participating in the forum like posting and asking questions. This basically ensures your genuine and not some scammer.

Synister500

Reaction score
There is a post count and time limit. I believe the post count is random. The time limit is to keep people from getting on and posting a bunch of random 1 liners just to increase post count. Hang in there and get active in the threads. S197forums is a great forum with loads of info and help. The classifieds are a privilege of being an active member.

BJ

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not sure how you could not find it but it isn the 6th sticky down on the front page of the for sale section....started by Kimmer and it clearly answers your question.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Wtf. This is the second thread in two days. These rules are here to try to help protect us on here that buy parts.

Feshdogg

2008 E-Force Bullitt
Reaction score
Thanks to the first two responses. It's responses like the others why I don't keep coming back to this forum.

If it's a sticky and so obvious, why make it so difficult to find? And being smug about it just makes it worse.

Maybe I should just hang out online all day and post and make internet friends.

Wtf. This is the second thread in two days. These rules are here to try to help protect us on here that buy parts.

And maybe if you guys had a note that my thread was moved from another section, you would realize that I'm not a moron. You should spend some time on other forums before ripping on members.

Last edited by a moderator:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If it's a sticky and so obvious, why make it so difficult to find? And being smug about it just makes it worse.

Maybe I should just hang out online all day and post and make internet friends.

hard to find? it's on top of the section - how much easier does it need to be.

why not spend one minute using the search feature (as per the rules) to find your obvious answer.

http://s197forum.com/forum/search.php?searchid=4894434

Thanks to the first two responses. It's responses like the others why I don't keep coming back to this forum.

if you don't like the rules and how the board operates, no one has forced you to log in, you can always just use this link I'm outta here

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
If you're going to bitch about us being harsh, you don't need to be here. This isn't a kiddie forum like other automotive forums around the Internet. Stick around, make a contribution, don't get asshurt and you will learn the great things about this forum.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Take your licks to earn the privilege or get lost in the woods. Your choice.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's simple follow the rules of THIS board. We don't give a shit how any other boards operate. If you don't like our rules then don't come back.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Before anything, you should get rid of the sand particles in your vagina.
This could be affecting your current mood, if you want to sell something and can't wait there is always eBay.

If you can't handle the "environment" here it may not be the place for you, there is tons of good information on this site and a lot of good people.

There are also lots of assholes including like me who will take their time to point out that your mother may have not loved you when you were a child or that she secretly hoped you had died in a school-bus fire.

But I'm just saying.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Before anything, you should get rid of the sand particles in your vagina.
This could be affecting your current mood, if you want to sell something and can't wait there is always eBay.

If you can't handle the "environment" here it may not be the place for you, there is tons of good information on this site and a lot of good people.

There are also lots of assholes including like me who will take their time to point out that your mother may have not loved you when you were a child or that she secretly hoped you had died in a school-bus fire.

But I'm just saying.

Nice. :clap:

Feshdogg

2008 E-Force Bullitt
Reaction score
If you actually read this thread you will realize that I'm not the one all bent out of shape. Look at how pissed off you guys are over a simple question. Boo hoo.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I used to think the guys on here jumped on new guys pretty hard. They really don't. They just enforce their rules. Sometimes you'll have a few wise cracks at the newb's expense, but mostly guys on here are pretty fucking cool.

I can tell you now tho by your replies to these posts, this probably isn't the forum for you. It's ok. Not everyone is a good fit for this forum.

I can say this though, without question, if you take your lumps in this thread, hang around and check it out, this is by far one of the best and most informative forums with the BEST classifieds because we protect it.

Your call feshdogg.

Feshdogg

2008 E-Force Bullitt
Reaction score
I take it with a grain of salt and really don't let it bother me. I know there are good guys on here and they have helped me in the past. I have 4 transactions here (buying and selling) and get and give good feedback. I don't really understand why people aren't more patient with others, I guess. In my line of work, you have to be.

Back