Comp Cam 127500's FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

donbrujo

forum member
Reaction score
Comp 127500 cams forsale , used, spring/phaser mods required. Acquired from DVEST8R a couple of months ago and never used them. Asking $450 shipped plus PayPal fee or gifted.

Last edited:

Nstaley

Reaction score
How many miles are on them? And do the bearings come with them?

Last edited:

Nstaley

Reaction score
Bearings? WTF?
Step away from the tools.

You do know that when you have used cams they form with th bearings. If the bearings don't come with them, I would have to get new bearing and machine the cams. More money.

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
You do know that when you have used cams they form with th bearings. If the bearings don't come with them, I would have to get new bearing and machine the cams. More money.
our engines dont have " cam bearings ". they ride in line bored machined journals directly on the heads themselves. no bearings idiot. free bump for the op. tremendous seller and straight up guy. and btw, those lobes look in near perfect condition for anyone interested

Last edited:

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Wrong

our engines dont have " cam bearings ". they ride in line bored machined journals directly on the heads themselves. no bearings and btw, those lobes look in near perfect condition for anyone interested

Right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back