CompO '16 GT Ordered

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
I honestly don't understand why you buy a car to look at, Darren. Why don't you just call Fatheads and just have them print out a 1:1 scale to stick on your wall and you can wax it all the time.

That's actually an awesome idea. Merry Christmas Darren from S197 Forum lmao. Then have a pamphlet for a local rehabilitation center he can attend.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
I honestly don't understand why you buy a car to look at, Darren. Why don't you just call Fatheads and just have them print out a 1:1 scale to stick on your wall and you can wax it all the time.

maybe he likes to sit in it an make "vroom, vroom!" noises.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Well, ended up finding a car 5 hours away that Cam was able to secure for me. Same options that I ordered (CompO w/ PP and Navi) with 401A, Upgraded Active Alarm, Premier Trim and reverse sensors. I found it on Tuesday, and he literally secured the deal the next day and the car was at the dealership last night. Picked it up tonight and I'm super stoked!

Honestly don't think I couldn't have had a better car buying experience than what I had at Jerry's Ford in Leesburg, VA. Between Cam giving me the best deal he could and jumping through the hoops to get me this car, it's been awesome. Besides the recall fiasco on the one I ordered, this has been a stress-free experience thanks to Cam. Seriously though, Cam should have this on his business cards "Cam Cohen...The way car buying should be." Lol!

Anyway, enough of the talk and more pics.

Already threw on the GT350 steering wheel lol!

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Congrats!

I wish Cam was closer so I could do business with him

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
He'll he's 7 hours for me and I'll work with him when the time comes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Well, being that I'm unemployed and with a rapidly dwindling bank account after a major house renovation, I'm in no position to buy another car anytime soon, unless I sell both my truck and my Mustang and get something different that's less money.
But I love the truck, and I certainly love my Mustang, and the only thing that's ever gonna replace it is a GT500, and I'm willing to wait until the '13-'14's are more affordable

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Trevor, this went both ways. I truly enjoy selling cars to those who are excited and passionate about them and don't see it as a "oh man I need to buy another car." A lot of people take the process for granted. Thank you very much for being so understanding with the recall BS. I'm glad it worked out and you even got that shaker boom boom package now. Lmao

Ken, I'm waiting for ya bud! And Gabe, big thanks to you tagging me on FB for those SVTPP wheels. Purchased them this morning.

Last edited:

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Trevor, this went both ways. I truly enjoy selling cars to those who are excited and passionate about them and don't see it as a "oh man I need to buy another car." A lot of people take the process for granted. Thank you very much for being so understanding with the recall BS. I'm glad it worked out and you even got that shaker boom boom package now. Lmao

Ken, I'm waiting for ya bud! And Gabe, big thanks to you tagging me on FB for those SVTPP wheels. Purchased them this morning.

Awesome! I was gonna message you to see if either set worked for ya ... glad to hear one of them did!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Congrats on finally getting the new ride delivered Trevor! CO is my favorite color on the new S550s. :clap:

And can I get in on the Cam bromance? I want a used 07-08 C6Z with under 20K miles for under $38K. Yellow, blue or silver. Can you make that happen, Mr Cohen? :helpme: :gr_grin:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats on finally getting the new ride delivered Trevor! CO is my favorite color on the new S550s. :clap:

And can I get in on the Cam bromance? I want a used 07-08 C6Z with under 20K miles for under $38K. Yellow, blue or silver. Can you make that happen, Mr Cohen? :helpme: :gr_grin:

Shit, not another one defecting???

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Awesome! I was gonna message you to see if either set worked for ya ... glad to hear one of them did!

Yeah, he actually negotiated too. All these other guys think they are holding gold.

I get quite a bit of used Z's at our Chevrolet store.... but I thought you need an auto?? lol

Shit, not another one defecting???

You drive a EB Mustang... you've basically defected as well but don't know it yet.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score

GTFO.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back