Corbeau CR1 Seats (pair) Black Microsuede

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
SOLD

These seats are pretty much brand new. I bolted them in my car and have not driven the car since. The brackets that come with them are for a S197. The drivers seat is the more expensive wide version that fits up to a 40" waste comfortable and the passenger seat is the standard size for up to a 36" waste. I am not sure yet if I really want to part with these but need the money to get my new motor project going. These sell for $957.00 (http://www.latemodelrestoration.com...Black-Microsuede-Wide-Cloth-Seat-Sold-As-Pair) and the brackets go for $105.00ea (http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/CS-E1603/05-11-Mustang-Corbeau-Rh-Seat-Track)
All together this set would cost you $1,167.00
I am asking $800 +shipping. you can call or txt me at 573-631-4278
58358a35.jpg

7c83345f.jpg

Last edited:

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not usualy. I am about 5 hours from there on the other side of MO. Where are you located?

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
These are exactly what i want. I just spent a bunch of money on other stuff though. Plus im skinny as hell so i would probably slide around in the wider 40" seat lol. Good luck with the sale.

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wichita KS. I have tan interior but think the black would work fine.
I think they would look great. You have the black dash and inserts in the doors right? I tell you what, I might be able to meet you half way for an extra $75. That would cover my gas.

Last edited:

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
I think they would look great. You have the black dash and inserts in the doors right? I tell you what, I might be able to meet you half way for an extra $75. That would cover my gas.

That is about what I would pay in gas too. Might be cheaper to ship them lol. zip is 67101

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
Hmm new gun or new seats????

Oh well I bought the gun instead..

Last edited:

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
I might be interested and we don't live that far from each other, Ill shoot you a text tomorrow

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
These look great. I'm interested, but curious about the driver's seat. Since it's the wide version, in your opinion, what would the fit be like for someone with a 34-36 inch waist be? Would I be slide around a lot or would it be OK, you think.

crownaviation

Reaction score
These look great. I'm interested, but curious about the driver's seat. Since it's the wide version, in your opinion, what would the fit be like for someone with a 34-36 inch waist be? Would I be slide around a lot or would it be OK, you think.

I had a 40" seat and have same 34-36" waist and it was actually more comfortable for me with the larger seat imo. I think it would be different if you were a frequent auto-x person and then maybe you would be better off with the smaller seat. I was not happy with the 34-36 as a DD tho.

If these are around much longer I am going to pull the trigger but need to unload a couple things first and PAY taxes. I will buy them regardless if they are here by the end of the month just a heads up.. and I am going to pay his asking price they are worth it.

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I had a 40" seat and have same 34-36" waist and it was actually more comfortable for me with the larger seat imo. I think it would be different if you were a frequent auto-x person and then maybe you would be better off with the smaller seat. I was not happy with the 34-36 as a DD tho.

If these are around much longer I am going to pull the trigger but need to unload a couple things first and PAY taxes. I will buy them regardless if they are here by the end of the month just a heads up.. and I am going to pay his asking price they are worth it.
That is the way i take it. Just because it says "up to 40" means most people under that will be comfortable in them. I wear a 38 and the standard (36" seat) feels fine to me but the 40" one feels a little better for cruising.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Nikoli, if you do a shipping cost check, could you check on a price shipped to 35673? Thanks!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Nobody ships there anymore lol j/k.. you have 7 more days to figure it out!

Crown, did you snag these? Come on, tell the truth now! LOL

I don't think I would have ben able to swing the total price with shipping anyway. I bet shipping would have been the deal breaker for me.

Congrats to buyer and seller. Those are some nice seats.

crownaviation

Reaction score
Crown, did you snag these? Come on, tell the truth now! LOL

I don't think I would have ben able to swing the total price with shipping anyway. I bet shipping would have been the deal breaker for me.

Congrats to buyer and seller. Those are some nice seats.

Nope, I was serious about waiting till the 28th. Wife cant see certaing transactions on my play account so wanted to use that lol. If deal falls thru I will still take them. Looks like I am going to have to order a new set.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back