Dallas area call out

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
lol thats it everybody i race is a bad driver..the 5.0 i beat (bad driver) the 10 ss's ive beat (bad driver)...shut the hell up :handjob:...you can clearly hear his car he never missed a shift and he can take it all the way up to 7200 rpm

Don't forget he's got timing pulled for his nitrous shot so when you ran him with no nitrous it really wasn't a good test. You see what he did when he sprayed though.

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
Don't forget he's got timing pulled for his nitrous shot so when you ran him with no nitrous it really wasn't a good test. You see what he did when he sprayed though.

When i raced him i had aobut 4 degrees of timing pulled ....but with out it pulled i made 347 rwhp and 338 rwtq, with my old setup, im waiting on my new setup to be completed i switched to a BBR stage 2 and FRPP intake manfiiold chris jones thinks we can pull high 390's if not 400 to the tires, but the only thing is its a built motor but the compression is a samll step below stock...so idk just trying to be partient and wait on my numbers :beerdrink:

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
Ah now that makes sense....and goddamn his car is loud.
lol you should hear the car in person its ther cervinis elanor body kit so the pipes are out the sides, the set up it Long tube headers, off road H, and pypes M80's its quiet at idle but a monster at WOT:evillaugh:

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
Either of you, lol. I was referring to the OP though. All my cards are on the table in my sig. I imagine with the heat on Saturday it will be 12.9xx-13.0xx at 107. It will be a good time though. A bunch of friends from base are coming out to run their cars. Wish you could make it Ryan.
When i get my car back from the shop id like to come run with all of ya at the track and see how i do with the old set up i went 8.3 at 88 in the 1/8 all motor with busted control arm bushing so my 60ft sucked balls ..:popcorneat:

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
I'm talking about the built 3v and the 5.0 :kma:
Hey i dont appreciate you calling me a bad driver, and you dont even know me i thought this was supposed to be a decently friendly sight...and besides id love to see you drive a standard with 2 fingers instead of 5..:rant:

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
Hey 0-60n4.6 you kneed to post some pics up of your car and make your signature show what all your mods are

0-60n4.6

forum member
Reaction score
alright alright dillon i am going to the cat out of the bag...ive known dillon for a couple of years now and those vids where taken back in april. his car is getting some new goodies put on it now..but dillon can vogue for me that my car runs really good..he watched me run that 5.0 and trust me we where both shocked

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
alright alright dillon i am going to the cat out of the bag...ive known dillon for a couple of years now and those vids where taken back in april. his car is getting some new goodies put on it now..but dillon can vogue for me that my car runs really good..he watched me run that 5.0 and trust me we where both shocked

lol there went the neighborhood...but yeah we were both shocked, and i will say that we have all heard of factory freaks and David aka 0-60n4.6 has one before longtubes, cmvc's, tb and off road H he dyno'd at like 320 give or take a few hp :nk:

0-60n4.6

forum member
Reaction score
lol yeah i went 321 to the ground on the same dynojuet you had yours on....had it on a mustang dyno at DM about 2 months ago and went 327RWHP 331RWTQ with the new mods...like ive said my car runs good

KungFuHamster

forum member
Reaction score
Oak Cliff son!
LOL my wife works in Oak Cliff. not her preference, but it has to do for now.

hope i can make it out to the track with yall tomorrow Bryan...just depends on how things go with work...and you know how that goes...i wouldnt mind poppin off a few 13.6-7's or maybe even 14.0s

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
LOL my wife works in Oak Cliff. not her preference, but it has to do for now.

hope i can make it out to the track with yall tomorrow Bryan...just depends on how things go with work...and you know how that goes...i wouldnt mind poppin off a few 13.6-7's or maybe even 14.0s

I wish i had my car back from BBR mayber i could dip into the 15's :lol2:

0-60n4.6

forum member
Reaction score
yeah man nothing but crackers..i dont see how anybody could call that place home

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back