Dallas area call out

Black Tooth Grin

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
lol yeah i went 321 to the ground on the same dynojuet you had yours on....had it on a mustang dyno at DM about 2 months ago and went 327RWHP 331RWTQ with the new mods...like ive said my car runs good

Wait.. let me get this straight. This awesome bad ass street monster is a big whopping 327 hp?

Dallas Mustang is an absolute hack shop. There isn't a single person there that I would let change the spark pug in my weed wacker.

0-60n4.6

forum member
Reaction score
Wait.. let me get this straight. This awesome bad ass street monster is a big whopping 327 hp?

Dallas Mustang is an absolute hack shop. There isn't a single person there that I would let change the spark pug in my weed wacker.

lol yeah thats on a mustang dyno....which is a hell of alot lower numbers than a dynojet would put out....and i can agree with you on DM..i only went there cuz they are one of the few places that have a MD..im pretty sure that 327 on an MD would be anywhere from 340-350 on a dynojet correct?

0-60n4.6

forum member
Reaction score
i live by the giant indian reservation or choctaw ...just close enough so i can travel across the border and play with all the citifolk of texas lol :deadhorse:

haha man where you live is bad ass your house is right there on the lake bro cant ask for more than that

mustang1200

Badass
Reaction score
This is Brn N Rubr (Bryan) from Corey's computer.

Yep, we raced. Went from 45ish roll. It was dead nuts even until 90ish. I started to creep on him until we shut it down at about 120. I never got a full car length on him. His car runs damn good for not having cams.

On a side note . . . my friend Corey followed us in his Saleen s/c '08 GT (473rwhp). After David and I were done playing we headed back to his house. We had a little 30 mph roll race. It's so damn hot and humid, and his car was heat soaked so bad, that he couldn't even get a fender on me up to about 90. LOL Good times.

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score

Yep, we raced. Went from 45ish roll. It was dead nuts even until 90ish. I started to creep on him until we shut it down at about 120. I never got a full car length on him. His car runs damn good for not having cams.

On a side note . . . my friend Corey followed us in his Saleen s/c '08 GT (473rwhp). After David and I were done playing we headed back to his house. We had a little 30 mph roll race. It's so damn hot and humid, and his car was heat soaked so bad, that he couldn't even get a fender on me up to about 90. LOL Good times.

Lol thats bad ass i want to get a run in with ya'll when i get my car back from florida ?? :hi:

0-60n4.6

forum member
Reaction score

Yeah man it was a good run we should go up to the track when it gets a lil cooler

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah man it was a good run we should go up to the track when it gets a lil cooler

hell yeah me and my dad are taking the 68 camaro and the vet to sanger this friday if anyone wants to come ...just wish my car was here lol

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
haha word. my parents live in southlake, im in austin for school. :beer:

southlake is really nice...those dragons can play some football thats for sure

Southlake Carrol can eat dick... They are just too damn good at football. Lol. However, I will be starting a Texas high school football thread here soon if one of you fuckers don't beat me to it. lol. Austin West lake is another favorite, and Smithson Valley. I don't care too much for pro football, but Texas high school football is one of the few sports I keep up with religiously. :beerdrink:

F

FordEvangelist

Dallas Mustang has a Mustang Dyno?

lol yeah thats on a mustang dyno....which is a hell of alot lower numbers than a dynojet would put out....and i can agree with you on DM..i only went there cuz they are one of the few places that have a MD..im pretty sure that 327 on an MD would be anywhere from 340-350 on a dynojet correct?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back