Detailed the Shelby today!!

Premium08

Need to Get Another Pony
Reaction score
only had the car for little over a month and today I finally had the time to detail her up. I just used Meguiars products from walmart. clay bar, compound, polish, and wax. I was surprised when I went to clay it that it wasnt too dirty, only had to use a half of bar for the whole car, used a cheapo 6 inch orbital to apply everything. turned out pretty good. long day though, well worth it.

View attachment 32321

View attachment 32322

View attachment 32323

View attachment 32324

View attachment 32325

View attachment 32326

View attachment 32327

View attachment 32328

View attachment 32329

View attachment 32330

Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Pics are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too small for my old eyes!

raycharles.jpg

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
Man don't let Seer see this thread. He'll have a heart attack because you used those cheap ass Wal Mart products! LOL Your car looks great, nice job with the detail.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
hmm, it didn't do that right before I posted. That's what I get for surfing the forum on these shitty work computers.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
The last black car i had, kept me busy for sure, and then i go trade it for white..:omfg:

Premium08

Need to Get Another Pony
Reaction score
The last black car i had, kept me busy for sure, and then i go trade it for white..:omfg:

Tell me about it, the 08 gt i had was that vapor metallic color and even when it was dirty it looked decent till you got close. I bet i washed tgat thing 6 times in the 4 months i had. Now the shelby ive washed at least 8 times already in just over a month. I should of learned, owned to other black cars before, but i won't trying to be picky when it comes to a gt500

sent using a crappy droidx

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
^^For sure man gt500 is sweet for sure. yea i owned 2 black cars myself, and never gets any easier. lol, silver and gray i like both of them i have owned, but silver was great.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back