DFW Guys - Lend me a hand w/ procharger install?

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
I want to install my procharger this weekend. Any guys in the area who have done the install mind lending me a hand? I'll buy your beer & lunch. Install will be done at my friends house in Southlake. PM me! Thanks.

TOWGUNNER

forum member
Reaction score
man if i was back in tx i would have helped ya out. good luck with the tune and dyno numbers

GB10

8s coming soon?
Reaction score
Yea, reasonable shop for sure.

thanks bro. and im hoping for 450rwhp with the piggy back pumps procharger supplies
When are you getting your car back? I have to go by there tommorow and pick up some parts from Travis, but I figured I could check out your car in person while I was there. I must say that Travis is very reasonable when I deal with him. He will help you out as much as possible.

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
When are you getting your car back? I have to go by there tommorow and pick up some parts from Travis, but I figured I could check out your car in person while I was there. I must say that Travis is very reasonable when I deal with him. He will help you out as much as possible.

If you went up there today, you probably saw it. I should be picking it up tomorrow...

hangon

forum member
Reaction score
If I would have seen this before hand I would have offered a hand. Id like to check it out some time when its done. I cant decide if I want to go N/A, Turbo, or S/C.
Either way it would be nice to meet some local stang owners aswell.

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
I didn't make it up there today; i'll have to go tommorow after work.

Word, it might still be up there. They ended up having to re-wire all the gauges and still need to get it tuned.

If I would have seen this before hand I would have offered a hand. Id like to check it out some time when its done. I cant decide if I want to go N/A, Turbo, or S/C.
Either way it would be nice to meet some local stang owners aswell.

Appreciate it man, i work in grand prairie, live in southlake. Your welcome to check it out anytime.

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
Ahhhhh. Waiting on it to be tuned, matt said they have a car on there right now that's having problems. I hope I can get it back today!

GB10

8s coming soon?
Reaction score
I think yours was on the dyno when I was there earlier. I went up there about 4pm.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back