DFW Guys - Lend me a hand w/ procharger install?

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize you lived in the DFW area. I'm in Southlake all the time at The Cheesecake Factory on the square! Southlake is amazing, and I hope to be living there within the next few years. lol! Hope Travis does a great job with the car. Can't wait to see the finished product.

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
I didn't realize you lived in the DFW area. I'm in Southlake all the time at The Cheesecake Factory on the square! Southlake is amazing, and I hope to be living there within the next few years. lol! Hope Travis does a great job with the car. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Yea man, I'm usually in Austin for school but I'm back home for the summer and probably next semester too. Southlake is a hell of a city but can get really boring for a college kid lol. Hoping to pick the car up today:)!

And hurry up and move here, prices are going up! Especially with that new highway project they got going on. 114 is about to be something like 26 lanes!!

Last edited:

cjhenry111

forum member
Reaction score
Me Too!

Hey neighbor! I live in Keller...

Where abouts in Keller...I am close to Cabellas

Seems as there is a lot of guys on this forum that live in this general area... we should plan something...perhaps Cheesecake factory in Southlake or even the place across the street from that.. cant remember the name but they have killer nachos!

Chris

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
Where abouts in Keller...I am close to Cabellas

Seems as there is a lot of guys on this forum that live in this general area... we should plan something...perhaps Cheesecake factory in Southlake or even the place across the street from that.. cant remember the name but they have killer nachos!

Chris

Snuffers!

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
Got the car back. 445rwhp/405rwtq. Feels fuking awesome! Travis said the tune is VERY conservative. He didn't want to push it any more with the piggyback pump. I'm going to buy some gt500 fuel pumps and have him retune it. Said I should see 470 with 'safely'

Overall I'm very happy with the Procharger, it sounds fucking awesome!

hangon

forum member
Reaction score
Yes that's the place...!
We'll have to meet up..I would like to hear your car...something about those prochargers....gotta love that sound

Let me know when this meet takes place. Id like to meet some of the members on here.

hangon

forum member
Reaction score
Got the car back. 445rwhp/405rwtq. Feels fuking awesome! Travis said the tune is VERY conservative. He didn't want to push it any more with the piggyback pump. I'm going to buy some gt500 fuel pumps and have him retune it. Said I should see 470 with 'safely'

Overall I'm very happy with the Procharger, it sounds fucking awesome!

Glad you got the back. Did you get any vids or pics of the setup of it?

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice! Now get it out to the track for some real numbers!

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
Nice! Now get it out to the track for some real numbers!

Sob won't start up right now. Think i popped a line off the piggyback pumps. Going to check it out tonight. Gt500 fuel pumps will be here Thursday so im going to put those in and get it re-tuned.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back