Does this look ok?

LimaBean

Reaction score
I have always liked the look of the hash marks. Today I decided to get some cut and put them on but Now I don't know. I wanted a color that would not stand out too much, but still be noticeable. Now i'm thinking maybe red or darker grey. Or should I just forget about them?

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

Or any sugestions on a color?

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
too far back on the fender. the center of the gap where it meets the end of the fender should be above the center of the wheel. and i decided not to put mine back on because dodge is all about them now. even the minivans have them...

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I would have gone with maybe a matte green? little more subtle.

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
I dig the color and the placement, the stripes will be fucked up in a few months time anyway, enjoy...

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
looks OK but, for some reason, it isn't really blowing my hair back.

Me too. Hash marks are becoming over done. I have seen them on everything from Hondas to Suburbans.

OP, if you like them, that's all that matters.

yellowjohn1

forum member
Reaction score
I agree with the others about moving them forward. I also think they only really look good with certain color bases. Specifically I think they look better on black or white cars if they pick the right color stripes. I'm not quite as much of a fan on the other colored cars for some reason.

LimaBean

Reaction score
I agree with the others about moving them forward. I also think they only really look good with certain color bases. Specifically I think they look better on black or white cars if they pick the right color stripes. I'm not quite as much of a fan on the other colored cars for some reason.

/\ agreed

Thanks for the feedback everyone. After walking outside this morning and seeing them I decided to just remove them.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
dont see the point of them at all, jsut my opinion though.

id leave em as they stay hidden

OU81

slow typical mustang...
Reaction score
^^^ thats what the moron thought that bought my old truck. He added the stripes "because he likes the srt 8 challenger stripes" then added a set of srt 10 wheels(lame). Its kind of discouraging what he thinks looks good on the truck I spent tons of money & 7 yrs of my time on......

dumb.png

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back