Dog Breeding

ECILOP4165

Reaction score
Just trying to get my puppy out here! I'm searching Far and wide for a Belgian Malinois Female if you guys or anyone you know breeds Malinois please don't hesitate to message me with their information or give them mine. Also looking for a female Husky, always thought a husky/Malinois Mix would be so badass. Viktor is incredibly smart! He is just a year old March 17th 2015 and knows English and Czech Commands. He has been trained with bite work and minor imprints with tracking as well. His brother is a K9 with pacific Pd here in Central Missouri. Viktor is 65lbs of muscle, the dog is very lean and very well taken care of. We own his father as well who is very well versed in tracking, bite work, Czech, German, English, and hand signal commands. My father is a dog trainer that works for the St. Louis County Police Department and has done a lot of training with Viktor. He has a VERY high prey drive, but is very lovable and people friendly at the same time. He is dog aggressive towards other large breed male dogs but nothing out of the ordinary. Viktors coloring and his pedigree speaks for itself don't hesitate to ask questions! I'm willing to drive and make a trip out of it!
2f0f5f9c34765792f27eca6fedf76ddc.jpg
65a3457044adaca883952149dded3384.jpg
e22428fc3fcb0199d9182f15cb9c1896.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back