DYNO/TUNE NEBRASKA

Deondray M Allen

Reaction score
I recently moved to the Holdrege area of Nebraska and I'm getting exhaust plus a CAI installed. If anyone can suggest a shop that would be a great help.

whitmanink

Reaction score
lito will tune (he does remote tuning) ,, sct tuner is all you will need,, it will cost roughly $300 for the sct tuner , and about $250 for lito to tune with the mods you have , and hands down tune it better then anyone where you live will , ,, just had my car done by him , infact im waiting to get this part in the mail and than i can do what will probably be my final tune,,(takes like 2 or 3 tunes to get right) but id seuggest yo go with lito,, otherwise im no good to you lol

Deondray M Allen

Reaction score
lito will tune (he does remote tuning) ,, sct tuner is all you will need,, it will cost roughly $300 for the sct tuner , and about $250 for lito to tune with the mods you have , and hands down tune it better then anyone where you live will , ,, just had my car done by him , infact im waiting to get this part in the mail and than i can do what will probably be my final tune,,(takes like 2 or 3 tunes to get right) but id seuggest yo go with lito,, otherwise im no good to you lol

Thanks for the suggestion I hear good things about remote tuning just don't know much about it.

cgornowich

forum member
Reaction score
I've used canned tunes, had my car tuned on a dyno twice, and had Lito tune my car remotely. The bottom line is the Lito tune is the BEST! period. Granted my Mustang is probably modified more than many (not bragging, I blew up the stock engine....) but I'm sure even a slightly modded ride like yours would benefit tremendously from a Lito tune.

In my experience canned tunes always run rich, and most dyno tunes are only concerned about peak power on a graph at RPM's where we spend a few seconds in the course of a week.

Lito tunes for the whole RPM range and even reviews different temperature ranges to ensure the car is running well everywhere.

The downside is you'll have to do some data logging, email these files to Lito, and then upload the tunes he returns to you. It just takes some time. That said, I enjoyed getting to know the process and could feel the improvements. Being involved in the process was fun and I learned a lot.

I vote Lito for best tuner...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back