Engagement ring.

Roush fun

forum member
Reaction score
Just checking to see if anyone is looking for a ring for their lady. My lovely fiancé just dumped me after 8 years, 2 months before our wedding. So in 1 night I lost my dog house and the woman I thought I was gonna spend my life with. That being said, I bought this from Fred Meyer a year and a half ago, for 4,200. I do not owe on this ring so I figure I'll treat myself if somebody wants to trade parts for it. I'll post a pic tonight once I get a pic. The total Karrot count is 1.25 between 3 diamonds. Main diamond is 3/4 Karrot. Thanks for looking.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
As shitty as it feels right now better to find out now than after your married. Your only 25, your life is just beginning. It might not feel that way but things get better over time. Good luck with the sale.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I think he is said he lost his dog house.
Shitty all around, sorry to hear.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Been there before.... best thing that ever happen to me. She got super fat and married a guy that ended up being a huge pill popper. lol

I found and ended up marring a amazing women.

It will work out for the best for you. I know its hard to see right now but.... Sounds like your really only lost was your dog. I'm sorry to hear that. The other bitch can go.

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
at least you got it back. My ex "lost" her ring then we magically broke up a week later. F that bitch.

to be clear, was it a dog and house, or a dog house?

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Im thinking dog and house.

I know it doesn't help but I've learned recently that things happen for a reason.

Things look like crap now, but in time you will thank her. Believe me..

Roush fun

forum member
Reaction score
fbdbd6706e1cd6631058b9608b5eae7a.jpg
1f340af024a34dbd2d3ff124e849c609.jpg

Thanks guys, the house was in her name I had a shift at the fire station when we were signing on the house. I figured we are getting married soon and she loves me, no big deal. So boom that's gonna an we got the dog together and I have no place for a dog now considering I'm either moving back in with my parents or getting an apartment. Either way it sucks huge dick. The hardest part was telling my family. Fml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chandlern

forum member
Reaction score
Been there before.... best thing that ever happen to me. She got super fat and married a guy that ended up being a huge pill popper. lol

I found and ended up marring a amazing women.

It will work out for the best for you. I know its hard to see right now but.... Sounds like your really only lost was your dog. I'm sorry to hear that. The other bitch can go.

^ This, been there too man. Couple years ago on Christmas Day I found out the girl I had been with for 5 years was running around with a guy she worked with while I was out at sea....at the time it felt like my world had been turned upside down, looking back it was probably one of the best things to happen to me. Shipped the ring, spent the $ on guns and car parts, and enjoyed life for a while not worrying about women.

Losing the house might seem like a pita, but I would say it is a lot better you didn't have your name on it. Both names on it but unmarried would be a headache if you both wanted it, easier to walk away clean and let her deal with it!

Sorry you lost your dog on top of all of it, in the end that will be the only real loss

waylander

forum member
Reaction score
man that blows, sorry to hear it. But as others have said rather now than 5 years down the line married with kids. Good luck

DSargent09

Get iT!
Reaction score
Best thing you can do is stay positive, and do your best in life. Don't get down on yourself. That's what she expects. It messes them up when you don't let it bug you, and continue to do well for yourself.

Roush fun

forum member
Reaction score
Best thing you can do is stay positive, and do your best in life. Don't get down on yourself. That's what she expects. It messes them up when you don't let it bug you, and continue to do well for yourself.

That is the plan as of now.

thanks again everyone!

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
That sucks especially since you trusted her with everything but at least you got a band of brothers to talk about it with while on shift. I know the guys at my department would make me laugh about the situation somehow. Stay positive dude!

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Technically, since you've established residence in that house, you can play hardball. She can't force you to move. The only legal way to do it, she has to evict you. That process is time consuming. You could drag this shit out for about 120 days before you'd have to go.

Here's what I'd do...

I'd make her go through the eviction process. In the meantime, I'd drag every piece of ass I could pull back to that house and fuck their brains out. Whether she's there or not. I'd personally prefer she be there. Leave peter tracks all over the fucking house.

Start pissing on the toilet, not lifting the lid, not flushing. Let dishes pile up. Every motherfucking thing you could dream of, DO IT!

That'll learn that bitch.

Last edited:

cdynaco

forum member
Reaction score
Technically, since you've established residence in that house, you can play hardball. She can't force you to move. The only legal way to do it, she has to evict you. That process is time consuming. You could drag this shit out for about 120 days before you'd have to go.

Here's what I'd do...

I'd make her go through the eviction process. In the meantime, I'd drag every piece of ass I could pull back to that house and fuck their brains out. Whether she's there or not. I'd personally prefer she be there. Leave peter tracks all over the fucking house.

Start pissing on the toilet, not lifting the lid, not flushing. Let dishes pile up. Every motherfucking thing you could dream of, DO IT!

That'll learn that bitch.
I don't disagree with that... :biggrin: But too much negative effort for me. Life is short.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back