Engagement ring.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Depending how much money you put into the house, might want to talk to legal consul.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Technically, since you've established residence in that house, you can play hardball. She can't force you to move. The only legal way to do it, she has to evict you. That process is time consuming. You could drag this shit out for about 120 days before you'd have to go.

Here's what I'd do...

I'd make her go through the eviction process. In the meantime, I'd drag every piece of ass I could pull back to that house and fuck their brains out. Whether she's there or not. I'd personally prefer she be there. Leave peter tracks all over the fucking house.

Start pissing on the toilet, not lifting the lid, not flushing. Let dishes pile up. Every motherfucking thing you could dream of, DO IT!

That'll learn that bitch.

All very true. But then she could do the same thing and drag in a new dick every night. Fucking whore. I'm thinking she signed for that house all alone on purpose too!

Roush fun

forum member
Reaction score
Technically, since you've established residence in that house, you can play hardball. She can't force you to move. The only legal way to do it, she has to evict you. That process is time consuming. You could drag this shit out for about 120 days before you'd have to go.

Here's what I'd do...

I'd make her go through the eviction process. In the meantime, I'd drag every piece of ass I could pull back to that house and fuck their brains out. Whether she's there or not. I'd personally prefer she be there. Leave peter tracks all over the fucking house.

Start pissing on the toilet, not lifting the lid, not flushing. Let dishes pile up. Every motherfucking thing you could dream of, DO IT!

That'll learn that bitch.

This made me laugh but I cant do that. Maybe if she cheated but my god you have some demons hahahah

cdynaco

forum member
Reaction score
I'm thinking she signed for that house all alone on purpose too!
Of course. And from that moment on she had a different point of view.
Never, ever trust based on verbal anything. Especially with hormones involved. Always protect yourself in writing. Pre-nup for sure if it involves assets. Relationships may be ooey gooey wub, but they are also a business partnership. Get it in writing!
Lesson learned (I hope).

Last edited:

Roush fun

forum member
Reaction score
Depending how much money you put into the house, might want to talk to legal consul.

Yeah, ive thought about that but im really only a couple grand in upgrades, the house was really nice when we bought it. I bought every electronic in the house including both of my 55" TV's and the surround sound. I canceled the internet and TV because they were both in my name, the rest were in hers. really im not worried about the the rest of the money from the house payments. Its all water under the bridge now.

Just pissed about the dog, but she text me last night and said any time i want to swing bye and pick him up its cool. I am happy about that..... Really there have been no arguments on what i take ect... She said shes just not happy anymore. Im a very easy going person so i try to keep my life drama free.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, ive thought about that but im really only a couple grand in upgrades, the house was really nice when we bought it. I bought every electronic in the house including both of my 55" TV's and the surround sound. I canceled the internet and TV because they were both in my name, the rest were in hers. really im not worried about the the rest of the money from the house payments. Its all water under the bridge now.

Just pissed about the dog, but she text me last night and said any time i want to swing bye and pick him up its cool. I am happy about that..... Really there have been no arguments on what i take ect... She said shes just not happy anymore. Im a very easy going person so i try to keep my life drama free.

Good for you dude. Just move on now.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Several hundred years ago, when I was a young buck...

I had a gal living with me. The apartment was in my name only. Well, I caught the bitch cheating. I made her get out, immediately. She tried that eviction shit with me. I told her we could do it my way, or her way. She had some furniture in the apartment, clothes, all that shit...dishes & stuff. Anyway, I told her to get out, her belongings would be fine until she found a place. She tried that eviction thing and I told her I was ok with it, but Monday morning I'd call the office and have the locks changed while she was at work, then I'd disappear awhile. She'd play hell getting in that apartment because the office won't let you in if you aren't on the lease. I told her she'd look funny wearing the same clothes everyday for a couple weeks until I popped back up. So she agreed to grab her clothes and go. I gave her 2 weeks to find somewhere to take the rest of her things. She drug her feet until time was up. Bad mistake. I had a F350 with a dump bed on it. I got some help loading her shit in the dump bed. After it was loaded, I called and asked where she wanted it, that it was loaded up and going somewhere. She flipped her shit, as if she didn't have notice. About an hour later she calls me back after she finds a place to take it. I jump in the truck, head that way. When I got there, she was still at work. I backed up the driveway, opened the gate up to the dump bed...hit the PTO switch.

DUMPED her shit right there in the middle of the driveway...and left.

Needless to say, I gotta proper cussing later that night.
LMAO!

True story!

my07silvergt

HOLD ON TO YOUR PANTIES
Reaction score
you got off cheap, dude.

This....

I made the best mistake of my life with my ex wife and now have a beautiful 8 year old daughter, but that is costing me an amount of money I don't want to discuss because it will make me sick to my stomach.

I wouldn't trade my daughter for the moon but I could live my whole life without ever having met her mother.

Good luck moving on man, it'll get easier as time goes by and as stated before, just feel lucky she pulled this bullshit now instead of after yall were hitched.

:flipthebird::flipthebird::flipthebird: later BITCH!

charlie123

forum member
Reaction score
fbdbd6706e1cd6631058b9608b5eae7a.jpg
1f340af024a34dbd2d3ff124e849c609.jpg

Thanks guys, the house was in her name I had a shift at the fire station when we were signing on the house. I figured we are getting married soon and she loves me, no big deal. So boom that's gonna an we got the dog together and I have no place for a dog now considering I'm either moving back in with my parents or getting an apartment. Either way it sucks huge dick. The hardest part was telling my family. Fml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk 2

That sucks to hear man, most guys at the station bud go through at least one divorce bro. I'm sure it sucks now but good thing it happened now like everyone said rather then years from now and she could have taken more.

Roush fun

forum member
Reaction score
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk 2

That sucks to hear man, most guys at the station bud go through at least one divorce bro. I'm sure it sucks now but good thing it happened now like everyone said rather then years from now and she could have taken more.

Agreed

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Yep, you are LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKY!!!!!!!!!! Mine left after 19 years for someone fatter, uglier, and richer. I'm so happy for her!:chewie:

I'm dating fine chicks like I'm a hooker now!!:rockit:

Last edited:

jlmotox

forum member
Reaction score
That sucks you lost the dog man!! That would hurt!

Bang her sister or best friend or both and then move on.

Redline727

"I wanna go fast!"
Reaction score
My ex wife left me when I was on duty for the weekend. We were 1/4 over night and 1/4 weekends where I was stationed. It was about 5 hours from where we from, so occasionally she would drive home when I was duty for the weekend. Well one Sunday I came home and all the dresser drawers were pulled out and empty, all of her stuff was out of the closet, and she took the desktop computer haha. Not typical packing for a weekend trip haha. Then she wouldn't answer her phone when I called her to find out what the hell was going on...she came back 2 months later on our anniversary. I was getting out of the military a few months later, I had a civilian job lined up on base, but she wanted to move back home. I agreed, to try and work on our marriage and make her happy, wasn't even back home 3 months and she called it quits again... Almost 9 years later to the day, I am now remarried for a little over 3 years, have a perfect 1 year old little boy, and we just purchased our first home together. I wouldn't have wanted things to have gone any other way if it would take away what I have now.

I'm happy that she is letting you take the dog. I didn't get to take our dogs and that sucked.

Good luck getting rid of that ring and putting it to good use modding your stang!

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back