Engagement ring.

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Marriage is tuff. That happy wife happy life quote is horse shit. Ultimately it comes down to being able to handle the shit bowls we serve up to each other... Sucky sitch you got put in man, but as the collective said, better now than later. Don't be embarrassed by what happened. She was he one who got cold feet. Let her go find someone who is going to fuck her over. Keep your head up brotha, you'll be good.

keith88lx

forum member
Reaction score
Agree with everyone on here. I think it is a blessing in disguise. I too was engaged in my past. She was a bartender (good if single and casually dating, bad if engaged to one or married one), but that was the worst mistake of my life especially since I worked in accounting and we had opposite hours.

Anyways, she cheated and we were done. I too got the ring back but the apartment was in my name and she left her crap there. Changed the locks and thought, well if she didn't want her couch then so be it, I'll use it. Banged chicks on it on purpose.

Eventually, I was moving out to another apartment, told her to get her stuff.
This part is my mistake. After several months, I figured we weren't on bad terms, so I let her come grab her couch and stuff without me being there because I was moving. I still had food to clean out of the cabinet and fridge. Sure enough, I come back to find food thrown everywhere in the apartment.

Man did she get me good. I mean, she now has 2 kids with 2 different dads (one was married) and probably still bartends.

I married a beautiful, smart, fun woman who has her CPA and working up the ladder at a Big 4 firm, we have a nice house, she loves Mustangs, and most importantly loves me.

Bossmustang16

3v to 4v
Reaction score
man some of you guys are savages lmao!! but this was amusing for the last 15 minutes to read! OP sorry about your situation but like we've all said man it only gets better! Now get that boost!!!

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This it's an old thread. I'm sure he's doing fine now.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
According to the Tinder thread, I know he was doing pretty well not too long ago.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back