Far Cry 3: ERMAHGERD!

hollywood54

forum member
Reaction score
Got it played for a couple of hours. Taking a breaking now for the Cowboys game.

more then likely sent fron Dairy Queen mmmmm blizzards

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Already beat AC3. Just downloaded this off the playstation network, can't wait to play it!

hollywood54

forum member
Reaction score
This game is ac3 just in the present which is great in alot of ways but bad in one way side quest is the same thibg over and over again. Finished the story maybe im burnt out but dont see myself replaying it story wise have the give the multiplayer a try

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You beat any game in 4 days and you'll easily get burnt out.

The sandbox play is where the replay value lies.

I do agree on the side quests, but all games are like that for the most part. You gotta scatter some story, some side quests, and sandbox play. That's how the game stays fresh.

Same can be said for any single player open world game.

I'm on the second island, and haven't progressed through the story, because I wanna have it last.

Here's hoping you can enjoy some screwing around until some dlc is released.

Another island with maybe some lions or deadly predators will make me happy.

hollywood54

forum member
Reaction score
Very true but with my schedule thats how my game play is. But the two mass effect's there no telling how many times I have played that game from start to finish over and over again. This ia a great game dont get me wrong I enjoyed it but if the multi is lacking I really dont have the feeling ill replay the story mode again

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I can dig it.

I never finished Mass Effect 1. Got close to the end, but never finished so I hadn't got the inclination to play the sequels.

Life gets in the way of my gaming too, so I rarely finish games.

This one I will likely finish though.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
I might check out FarCry3. Played the second one for a weekend and got bored with it. There is almost to much stuff to do. Same problem i had with GTA4. There is just so much shit to do

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Starting today, Far Cry 3 players will be able to get all four downloadable content packs.The packs were previously only available as pre-order bonuses, but will now come as one convenient bundle including everything from The Lost Expeditions, The Monkey Business Pack, The Warrior, and The Predator Pack, which breaks down individually as:

• Six single player missions
  • Four new animals to hunt: the Mountain Lion, Thylacine, White Tiger and Red Vulture
  • Two new single player weapons: Tribal Knife and Hunter’s M700 Predator Rifle
  • Two multiplayer weapon unlocks: Type-10 Flare, Shotgun and Predator Bow
  • One new character: Hurk and his monkeys
  • Two new end of match movies for multiplayer starring Hurk and his monkeys
The Deluxe Bundle is available on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC for $9.99 (800 Microsoft Points).

Slowstang305

Saleen S281
Reaction score
Finished Far Cry 3 a few weeks ago. This game was a lot of fun. The ending gives you two choices but I won't spoil this! This is honestly one of the best games I have ever played besides Sniper Ghost Warrior which is still #1 lol

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just made it to the second island. Still loving this game. I think it does a good job of balancing the side quests with story and love the hunting quests. Story has lots of twists which I like. I dont mind combing the areas for treasures and relics either as the world is flat out amazing to look at. I spend alot of time playing poker as well lol

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I beat the game a long time ago and haven't touched it since lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back