Finally...

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Still liking the converter? It might have liked the 21whp extra....the more torque and power you throw at it, the more it stalls...

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bigs/littles FTW!!! :beer:

Hells ya..I only had the fronts on, but I will not race with fronts/rears for the rest of my life, lol..
Still liking the converter? It might have liked the 21whp extra....the more torque and power you throw at it, the more it stalls...

I found out that its better to foot brake it around 2,000 rpm, floor it, and let the converter flash and do its thing. I have been trying to foot brake on the verge of spinning the tires at about 3,000 rpms and launching. That does not help me. Foot braking to about 2,000 and letting do its thing is the way to go..Damn now I want to race again knowing that taht is the right way to launch it..

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
Congrats!
It's amazing what differences tires-alone can do. And then, technique at the line. A few experiments and passes, and you'll be making faster times yet!

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
its funny how once you figure out what to do its easy lol

You dont know how bad I want to buy your big/littles, and go to LVD for the rental this Friday..:damnit:

Congrats!
It's amazing what differences tires-alone can do. And then, technique at the line. A few experiments and passes, and you'll be making faster times yet!

All this time I have not been heating up the Nitto's enough..The one time I do, thanks to Steve for the insight and lining me up in the groove, it dead hooks and I run what I ran. Knowing what I know now, I know it has a mid 11 in it in its current street trim..

fordracer666

forum member
Reaction score
Runs

Sweet runs man!! Just saw the post . Congrats!!
Are you going Friday?

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You driving that thing form CT to OK?????

Hell no!! lol..I am going to trailer it and just grab a nice crew cab F350 from work ..but....I am seriously thinking of renting a winnabego for the week and bringin my bulldog..Make a real road trip out of it..

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Hell no!! lol..I am going to trailer it and just grab a nice crew cab F350 from work ..but....I am seriously thinking of renting a winnabego for the week and bringin my bulldog..Make a real road trip out of it..
Hell yeah

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back