Foam Cannon not working...help needed

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
Does anyone know much about how these things work? I bought one last year from AutoGeek and it worked flawlessly. I took it out this year and so far it is not working. It will spay a soapy water mixture, but not make the foam. My pressure washer is still working properly and I am using Chemical Guys Honeydew snow foam mixed at 1 oz. per the AutoGeek bottle. I tried playing with the knob and nozzle and it didn't seem to make much of a difference.

Link to my foam cannon: http://www.autogeek.net/autogeek-foam-cannon-hp.html

cschoening09

forum member
Reaction score
do you have a hot or cold water pressure washeer?, reason i ask is because the foam cannon i use at work; i use with at 210*/3000psi/3.9gpm hotsy, and it melted the little plastic sleeve inside of the main "tube" you might call it. i took mine all abpart, pulled that piece out and put it back together. works great ever since.

mine was doin the same as yours. you might also try using compressed air and blowing it all out in every hole you can find on it. that seemed to help mine suck the foam solution better as it siphons it out to function.

Last edited:

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
My pressure washer is cold water only. I'll have to look for the little plastic sleeve in the main tube. How should I adjust the knob and nozzle? Is there a standard setting for those?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back