Ford race at MIR (maryland int'l raceway) 10/16-10/17 who's going besides me

JJ@WMS

forum member
Reaction score
crappy day for me. had a wasted time run due to some "issues" with the track. I got lucky first round but never had a chance to get dialed in on the tree which meant I got totally drilled second round. Again though my car ran dead on.
i just had an off day from the beginning...only getting one time run for us bracket cars and starting eliminations early didn't help matters...but yes they had plenty of time for f'ing buy backs in every class ... as well as opening up lanes during eliminations for time runs..oh yeah did i forget the hour and a half wasted on a wheelie contest with 2 cars and a bar stool....sorry but that one extra time run would have changed my whole day.
I'll feel better tomorrow. I just really hate losing early.
Now it's time to concentrate on resetting the NA record a bit lower :)
I think i've got some 10.70's in it as long as i can get some of that mineshaft air we get here in the fall. haven't gotten to run this combo in really good weather yet.

Good to see you there, sorry you had issues with the track but your not the only one that did.

For our morning shakedown run they ran the trucks on a pro tree when the class is run on a sportsman tree and I had to go up and let them know s they gave us a second shakedown run but the first pair in elims had their dial in's reversed. I know its the drivers responsibility to let them know the dials are wrong and neither of them did but still you would think with a truck sitting there for a couple of minutes with a number on it that they would have figured that out before they ran.

I TNT'd the 2011 5.0 Friday night but the left leg is still numb and I didnt get a good enough feel for driving it so I just displayed it next to the trailer the rest of the weekend.

The truck class that we sponsor went well and I had a good time all weekend.

Let me know when you are headed out and I'll make sure I come along.:highfive:

JJ

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back