FS- My 4.6 3 Valve NA Motor

DirtyDogOfTheDesert

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shipping a motor across the border is not real easy. The EPA has to get involved, there is tons of paperwork on both sides etc....
It is not a simple or quick process. It was a hell of a lot of work when I sold a shortblock to Ron (94t-bird) earlier this year.

PM me for more details if you like Matt. Or call a broker and get some info, and they'll tell you the right people to talk to at the EPA.

GLWS the sale, it is a good deal for someone, just hope that someone isn't in a hurry.

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shipping a motor across the border is not real easy. The EPA has to get involved, there is tons of paperwork on both sides etc....
It is not a simple or quick process. It was a hell of a lot of work when I sold a shortblock to Ron (94t-bird) earlier this year.

PM me for more details if you like Matt. Or call a broker and get some info, and they'll tell you the right people to talk to at the EPA.

GLWS the sale, it is a good deal for someone, just hope that someone isn't in a hurry.

Thanks for the heads up sir, I have a broker so I have the in's and out's ... I know it's a crazy hassle -_- but I will do what it takes :p

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to consider this so I can install a forged rotating assembly and not have the car down.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Damn matt $4,500 ?!?!? Hit your head last night ? ttt

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Which weight and specific amsoil motor oil do you put in this motor every 1,000-2,000km?

5W20, the orange label bottles.. have to check tomorrow when I get to the shop. I just dump it lol can't remember whatit says on it

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am pondering this kid.

Do you have the stock heads on the shelf ?

These heads are 05 heads, I wanted it that way so I could use the brisk spark plugs and have more options on plug choice.

I still have my stock 05 heads yes..

What are you thinking of doing Randy? lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back