FS- My 4.6 3 Valve NA Motor

Born To Run

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Motor

These heads are 05 heads, I wanted it that way so I could use the brisk spark plugs and have more options on plug choice.

I still have my stock 05 heads yes..

What are you thinking of doing Randy? lol

I may build a long block,or keep your as a spare or backup.

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I may build a long block,or keep your as a spare or backup.

The Heads, oil pump, oil pan, chain tensioners, head studs are all good for the blower combo too...

Let me know sir. At least I know it's gunna get some stupid fast et's if it goes in your car lol

We are the S197's holdin it down @ OSCA lol

Born To Run

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Motor

The Heads, oil pump, oil pan, chain tensioners, head studs are all good for the blower combo too...

Let me know sir. At least I know it's gunna get some stupid fast et's if it goes in your car lol

We are the S197's holdin it down @ OSCA lol

I will see.You did not appear at the OSCA banquet.Paul DaSilva & his son were there.Are you going to the PRI show?

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will see.You did not appear at the OSCA banquet.Paul DaSilva & his son were there.Are you going to the PRI show?

Yea we had some family things to attend too. Won't be at the pri show.. Saving money to put into the car & I will be wrenching on my car hardcore this winter lol Need to have it done by march running to my perfection tuned and ready to rock for the tulas event

Last edited:

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
loosing hope on this lol.... Come on guys, Im ready to keep it if I can't get asking price

Midnight00SE

forum member
Reaction score
I'd LOVE to get my hands on this motor. Would you contemplate an engine swap if someone was to drive to Canada?

blue streak

forum member
Reaction score
damn... i just came across a shelby swap for dirt. deal is pending.. if it doesnt happen, i will be very interested. what octane gas was used in this motor?

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
94 Octane. It's stock compression so 91 can be used if timing is turned down

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
Hey is your 3210lb weight with you in it?? I assume it is because I know how you are about weight and i just pulled my from seat out, pulled the spare tire, jack, and carpet, and the bottom of the rear seats out and mine weighed 3380. Of course I weigh 255 so my race weight goes up a shit load. Consider this another free bump btw lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back