FW1 Wash and wax

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
any of you guys use this stuff? I had a demo done at a local gas station and I was very hesitant. The demo consisted of the guy spraying a stripe of this stuff on my VERY dirty car. He wiped it with one terry cloth, the wiped the haze with another. It was smooth as silk. I went ahead and bought 2 cans for $25. Either way, I finally cleaned my car with this stuff yesterday and my car is like glass. Gives it a better shine than any other products I have used. Just a recommendation for anybody wanting to try something different who hates using water to clean a car.

http://fw1shine.com/

Midnight00SE

forum member
Reaction score
My grandfather knows how I like to keep my cars clean (detailer on the side) and saw this at Sam's Club. He picked up a 4-can pack for me to try out. It's very nice during the colder months when I can't make it to the car wash.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
*DISCLAIMER: Not preaching just expressing my opinion.*

There were a couple guys demoing it at a gas sation last summer. One of the guys comes over and without asking, starts to spray it and wipe my car with this dirty rag. I was like "WHOA!" and he kinda stepped back and looked at me. I told him no offense, but I just cleaned the car and really did not want him wiping my clean car with that filthy rag. He agreed and said that he couldnt really show how it cleans on a spotless car anyway. He demonstrated it on a different car and it did seem to work/shine pretty good. I just do not like the idea of "cleaning" a car without water. You should always rinse all the loose dirt/grime before you ever touch the surface with any kind of mitt/rag/brush. If not, you are basically rubbing all that loose dirt into your car's paint and causing scratches. Like I said, I am not preaching/lecturing I just don't like the idea of it.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
i totally agree. And the bottle even says to rinse off any loose dirt. I did yesterday and it goes back to the demo the guy did...I am very meticulous when it comes to my car. The spot he treated on my car was actually the cleanest spot we could find for that reason. Rubbing a cloth over dirt is just the same as using sand paper to clean a vehicle. What really sold me was when he put it on my rims. It shined them right up. Then he wiped the brake dust from another part of my rim and rubbed it on the spot he just cleaned. Not so much as a smudge. however, when he wiped the brake dust on himself, it came right off.

In closing, I did the same as you suggest (and the bottle suggests as well). I hosed off my car first. But as soon as this stuff was sprayed on the wet car, the water beaded up and rushed right off. It definitely made the car cleaning much smoother.

Black08

New S197 owner
Reaction score
works great on glass and chrome too... not to beat a dead horse, but i never wipe anything on my paint unless its spotless.... but i do use the stuff on my wheels, exhaust tips and glass. works great. also a great polish for after a car wash to get rid of the spots where the "water ninja drips" come out.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back