FYI!!!!!!

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Nitto Invo's suck in the snow! I've got 315's and all I had to do was let the clutch out and instant motherfucking sideways.

I had to drive the car this week cause my beater needs brakes and I didn't have time to do them. Luckily today was the only day it snowed but it sucked balls on my way home from work.

Take this as a safety warning for the ones who drive their car in all conditions.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mike

This weekend will be unpleasant snowwise.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Wrong tires, that's all. Get some nice studded snow tires, 400lbs of bagged sand to put over the back tires and you'll be fine.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
They're salting the crap out of the roads now. Switch to the beaters, if you got them.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Oh brakes are getting put on the 94 probe (chick magnet) tomorrow since I don't work weekends. The stang is in the garage now. It actually slide down the driveway into the street about 5 minutes after I got home. I said fuck this its going in the garage now!

Marcspaz I had an 03 GT that I used for a winter with blizzaks and 150lbs in the trunk and that was not bad but my Saleen I was hoping would never see snow :(

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Oh brakes are getting put on the 94 probe (chick magnet) tomorrow since I don't work weekends. The stang is in the garage now. It actually slide down the driveway into the street about 5 minutes after I got home. I said fuck this its going in the garage now!

Marcspaz I had an 03 GT that I used for a winter with blizzaks and 150lbs in the trunk and that was not bad but my Saleen I was hoping would never see snow :(
Texas for the win... had my top down today.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
You guys were set on broil for 3 straight months this summer. We had 1 week. Besides, can't ride sled without the white stuff!

Broil to you Northerners. Just a nice Texas summer to us. LOL

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Every time I see all you Texans talk about how great Texas is, it makes me wanna move down there.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Same here :(

2012-12-07_20-46-28_411.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back