Getting the car dyno'd on Friday

bakerjd

Resident Bum
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am a long time lurker here on S197 and I figured I'd throw this up here. I'm getting my '06 GT dyno'd/custom tuned this Friday and figured I'd open this thread prior to see what kind of numbers I should/could expect. It's an auto with a CAI, FRPP TB, 4.10s, Kooks LTs/catted-x and Pype Bombs. I'm hoping to minimally break 300rwhp on the dynojet(fairly certain that's obtainable). Any ideas what I should expect? I'll post the final numbers once we get it done on Friday. Car's getting tuned by Terry at Street Lethal Performance in Edinburg, PA.

Last edited:

coop6

forum member
Reaction score
The auto and 4.10's will hurt your numbers. 300 would be on the good end I think. I'd worry more about the MPH at the track!!

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Being an Auto car I doubt you will hit 300rwhp.

I would guess more in the 275-280rwhp range.

bakerjd

Resident Bum
Reaction score
I'm honestly not looking to get big numbers. I'm more interested in the Track than the dyno but it's good to have an idea what to expect. Surprising that I may not even break 300rwhp though. I knew the 4.10s would hurt but damn, lol

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am a long time lurker here on S197

with less than one year on the site???? :stfu:

As to dyno numbers....

Dyno numbers are like asking someone what they bench press. Who gives a shit if they still can kick your ass

bakerjd

Resident Bum
Reaction score
with less than one year on the site???? :stfu:

As to dyno numbers....

Didn't say I always had an account there stkjock, lol

I agree with that quote too, lol...doesn't hurt to know...hell, give me an idea of what I could run at the track. Here's a list of the suspension mods :)

Steeda HD Strut Mounts, Steeda Sport Lowering Springs, Koni Sport Adjustable Shocks ("Yellows"), BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Billet LCAs w/Relocation Brackets, BMR Adjustable UCA w/Mount, Steeda Bumpsteer Kit, Steeda Adjustable Front Sway Bar End-links, Steeda X5 Balljoints

Will have DR's come spring.

Ran mid 13 last time I was out with just the CAI/tune on Nittos

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Didn't say I always had an account there stkjock, lol

I agree with that quote too, lol...doesn't hurt to know...hell, give me an idea of what I could run at the track. Here's a list of the suspension mods :)

Fair enough.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
290---mustang dyno---310--dyno jet..It really doesnt matter though. Just make sure the tranny tune is good. Thats almost as important as the tune itself..

Back