GO BIG(brakes) OR GO HOME!!!!!!!!!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
All you niggas with fancy rotors that make mine look like turds need to have mercy on me!!!:argh: :lol2:

Blades, did you have those calipers powdercoated?:thumb:

Blades412

Reaction score
All you niggas with fancy rotors that make mine look like turds need to have mercy on me!!!:argh: :lol2:

Blades, did you have those calipers powdercoated?:thumb:

Yes sir! Ford racing blue. It's something different, but I might end up doing something a little less flashy.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaand the rears are done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From this:

To THIS:

The factory rotors are TOTAL GAYNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:horseshit::gay: It's such a cheap and easy fix to go big brakes in the rear. If you're still on the teeny tiny factory crap...........you need to turn in your keys and drive a Prius.:chainsaw::stir:

Last edited:

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^Can we get a picture of your car on a highway or something different? Just in case your wondering, thats a public road that usually has more then one lane. :clap:

If we have to do small steps, we can start with the street in front of your house. Work are way up to a highway.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
^Can we get a picture of your car on a highway or something different? Just in case your wondering, thats a public road that usually has more then one lane. :clap:

If we have to do small steps, we can start with the street in front of your house. Work are way up to a highway.

I would but my dog ate my homework.............and I don't want to scratch these rotors!:omfg::helpme::kidding:

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
...........you need to turn in your keys and drive a Prius.:chainsaw::stir:

At least the Prius would get driven. WTF do you need big caliper rear brakes for? In case the car tries to leave on it's own because it is dying of boredom?

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
How hard was it to pry the calipers from the stock rotors? I'm sure they would have been fused together.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
That and the hood is open to the same angle as the board on the wall.

Anyone else notice that the light reflection is pretty much in the same spot as well? That really proves he doesn't move it.

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I must say Darren. This is the baddest full scale model kit I have ever seen. Mad praise to you. You should enter it in one of those model kit competetions, I'm sure you will win.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I must say Darren. This is the baddest full scale model kit I have ever seen. Mad praise to you. You should enter it in one of those model kit competetions, I'm sure you will win.
It even has a running, working engine, lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back