Got an email coyote tune? Step inside

Unreal

forum member
Reaction score
Why risk it? I would never touch them again. Too many other good tuners out there.

I know local shop just did a bama tuned car last week. Gained 10hp, safer timing, and tons of midrange. 30+hp at times.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^I guess you dont know who Paul Meister is. He is a solid tuner. I wouldnt have recommended them before, but with Paul in charge their tunes should be top notch.

Grabber Blue 5.0

forum member
Reaction score
^I guess you dont know who Paul Meister is. He is a solid tuner. I wouldnt have recommended them before, but with Paul in charge their tunes should be top notch.
I know who he is and he's okay to a point but there are still better tuners out there. I would choose Lund over him in a heartbeat.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well so would i, lol. But if you have Bama tunes for life i wouldnt hesitate to give them a try.

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
There was a handful of guys from ACMR that all ran Lund and Bama V2 tunes this weekend at the track that all of them ran faster times with the Bama tunes as well as all of them have been datalogged or strapped to a dyno and made sure everything was safe.

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
There was a handful of guys from ACMR that all ran Lund and Bama V2 tunes this weekend at the track that all of them ran faster times with the Bama tunes as well as all of them have been datalogged or strapped to a dyno and made sure everything was safe.
Like to hear this

Grabber Blue 5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry but I'm calling :bs: on that.

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
Saw the time slips from 3 separate guys on ACMR this weekend, all 3 of them ran ~.2 faster with the bama tune. 2/3 of them were auto and the mt82 guy ran like .16 faster

All 3 coming from a lund tune as well, basic bolt on cars.

Last edited:

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I know Alex is begging people to run cars with the new V2 tunes they have against a tune from a different tuner and to post their results.

Unreal

forum member
Reaction score
But according to their marketing the old tunes were awesome, nothing wrong with them. How long until V3 which makes these tunes look bad?

After 6 months of them not being able to get my car running correctly, and almost causing accidents, I won't touch them. There is no reason they should have been sending out unsafe tunes in the first place.

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
But according to their marketing the old tunes were awesome, nothing wrong with them. How long until V3 which makes these tunes look bad?

Well their marketing isn't going to say "Use our tune, it's mediocre but convenient!" Real world experience is always 100x more important than marketing claims, and we're starting to hear some great real world reviews.

That said, I've got my guy for tunes and will NEVER use anyone else as long as he's open for business.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
There is a bit more to the story with the V1 tunes, and Hypermotive had experienced a bit of the backlash from it, but I'm still happy with a regular local dyno-strapped tune.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back