GT500 custom dyno tuned

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I been missing in action as of late..this I know...Well, I already had the FRPP COLD AIR with The Pro Cal Ford Racding tune. I went to the greatest tuner in the world today in Justin Starkey at VMP tuning...we did the first run with the PRO CAL TUNE....good numbers...he said my stock numbers probably were around the 440 -450 point...which is good since the pro cal tune which is the first run came in at
Pro Cal tune with FRPP CAI: 483 rwhp and 475 torque at 10.47 max boost ran rich though

second run is the same setup with VMP Tune 517 rwhp and 502 torque at 11.40 max boost 11.7 a/f

3rd run was with the 2.65 pulley and 90 mm idler 544.94 rwhp and 546 max torque at 12.92 max boost and 11.7 a/f
car was starting to get warm wi9th the fla temps exceeding 75 degrees today....overall, I am very very happy...its like a new car and I have to relearn driving it all over again...THANK JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!! Sheet below
TJDYNOrun1-18-09.jpg

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congratulations TJ!

Hey, what ever happened with that unfortunate ordeal with your previous car and it's new owner?

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Doc...thx...
he fixed the car: snapped the input shaft twice. now it is replaced twice. he said its all fixed up and running strong...changed the pulley and increased the boost but he did not tell me if he upgraded the fuel delivery..he is supposed to stop by and visit sometime soon, I am hoping he brings the car so I can get pics of the 2 of them together.....

xtweakerx

Get SOME!
Reaction score
holy god, i couldnt imagine having that kind of power :leghump:

i was stoked justin from vmp got me to 312.09rwhq and 321.69rwtq on motor for my 07gt... your car makes my car look like a f'n stock civic :( o well :p

VMPTUNING.COM FOR THE WIN!

PLstang

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats on the numbers there Cheft! Got to be happy with that!

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the numbers there Cheft! Got to be happy with that!
thanks PL....well they pale in comparison to your numbers for sure.....but yes I am very happy with them...

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Makes me rethink my spending money on just a GT. Good numbers!

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats. That color combo for the car is what I'm gonna look for...when I finally pull the trigger ona GT500 in a year or so.

Interesting how with the different pulley and idler the tq and hp peak numbers are just about even...with the other setup the tq was always bwloe the hp...

me32

forum member
Reaction score
nice numbers, i notice that the TQ goes up alot with a pulley

Back