GT500 Mufflers for Sale

GTOdude

Farming goats/ponies
Reaction score
I have a pair of GT500s with about 3 months use on them. Originally bought them to replace the originals on my '13 5.0, but wound up replacing them with Pype Bombs yesterday. $195 plus shipping. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2180.jpg
    IMG_2180.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 66

imsuchahotdog

forum member
Reaction score
Next - price shipped to 95682. Were they noticeably louder or just a little more aggressive then stock?

they are a little bit louder and more agressive than the stock mufflers. i have these without resonators. and like many here agree its a great sound without being too lound, and no drone.

GTOdude

Farming goats/ponies
Reaction score
Next - price shipped to 95682. Were they noticeably louder or just a little more aggressive then stock?
Yes, they are more agressive and louder than stock, but not overly so. They did sound way better, but im 63 going on 21 and wanted something I could hear old school, so subsequently came the Pype Bombs. They will ship to whomever in the original Ford packaging. Im still estimating around $17 cuz you're a bit closer to me. Whichever way it goes, anyone will pay the actual Fedex charge to whomever buys.

tmariano

Reaction score
Will you consider $180 including shipping? Will you send the necessary hardware?

tmariano

Reaction score
Thanks For the feedback...new to the forum, didn't realize you can't make an offer...
Most mustang guys I know are a little easier going...

GTOdude

Farming goats/ponies
Reaction score
Thanks For the feedback...new to the forum, didn't realize you can't make an offer...
Most mustang guys I know are a little easier going...
Not a prob, you can always make an offer. I think the others are just giving you some friendly ribbing. They are nice people here.

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
Now that these are sold, I thought I'd mention that I have a set of '13 GT500 mufflers modified to fit '07-'10 cars. New hangers and inlet pipes, and they line up perfectly. If there's any interest, I'll post them up in my own FS thread.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back