Guys with a DOB

Goody05

forum member
Reaction score
Where did you guys mount that heat exchanger pump and how? if I can get some pictures that would help me out a lot thank you

GreenTerror

forum member
Reaction score
You would probably do better posting this to the dob site. I followed the Roush instructions and mounted driver side front bumper area. We fabbed up a bracket with rubber insert to make a mount.

obxdude018

forum member
Reaction score
If you are using the factory GT500 HE and the factory pump than it mounts on the HE. Here is where I mounted my meziere unit.

obxdude018

forum member
Reaction score
You need to email department of boost on the forum, they have a lot of spam on the forum and thats how he verifies you.

Goody05

forum member
Reaction score
I got on a few times and never post anything so I don't know what happened

DiMora

More Is Better
Reaction score
It depends on what HEX and pump you are running. Variations can drive location to driver's side, passenger side, or front center (near horn) location.

If going hard-core...pay up and buy a Mezeire.

Do DOB's still howl or did it get fixed?